Flirt suggestions

JPS

well ... i always wanted to know about Haer ... what did the think when he saw CHARNAME and company for the first time, i mean we know the first idea he got, but later maybe he could change his view about that?? if he develops some feeling for the PC perphas he can think about it in a different way .. the first time he met his goddess of entropy .. the first time they eyes met and that stuff ... write a poem about it ... or something like that!!

Guest Varekai

i agree for the romantic path ... that would be mm nice, and maybe in that conversation charname could ask about the relantionship that he had with Raelis? :blush:

Guest Eletirneul

HD is a great swordman isnt he? well how about a practice with CHARNAME?? if she has the correct class, i dont imagine a mage with a sword, in that little match if Haer is interested in her, he can lead Charname to be enough near to him, and maybe give her a kiss or something like that :blush:

that can be coded?? i imagine if HD is in a higher level he will win, and the same for CHARNAME, but what price would ask Haer?? depending in the relationship the had and if Aerie is there ... she will have something to say about it

and a tie?? if CHARNAME win er ... that means she is at the same level of Dritzz or that Haer didnt take for real the match?? ot some disturbance like Aerie looking for Haer ... depending on his reaction a little conflict can be done ... if pay more atention to Aerie CHARNAME could take the oportunity to knock him down and same some cold and jelaous thing :cry: and if Haer have some interesting in her ... he could stop her from leaving?? mmm enough we dont even know if this is possible to do :blush:

well ... i always wanted to know about Haer ... what did the think when he saw CHARNAME and company for the first time, i mean we know the first idea he got, but later maybe he could change his view about that?? if he develops some feeling for the PC perphas he can think about it in a different way .. the first time he met his goddess of entropy .. the first time they eyes met and that stuff ... write a poem about it ... or something like that!!

Well, I think his joining dialogue already shows how he feels to begin with; he's happy to be freed from Mekrath, and gets a good enough impression of charname to offer to join the party (if you do the whole thing the nice way, that is. I haven't decided what will happen if you try to keep him enslaved, but I imagine that might give the whole romance thing a bad start).

I agree that his view of the event could change as their relationship progresses, especially if and when the romance comes to a point where it's no longer just the casual affair that he might have had in mind to begin with. So yes, this will be discussed in some form once the romance has passed a certain stage. And yes, I'm being deliberately vague here...

i agree for the romantic path ... that would be mm nice, and maybe in that conversation charname could ask about the relantionship that he had with Raelis?

That will also be discussed, but probably earlier than that. From his parting words to Raelis, it's pretty clear that they had something going on, so it should be possible for charname to bring it up as soon as commitment becomes an issue.

HD is a great swordman isnt he? well how about a practice with CHARNAME?? if she has the correct class, i dont imagine a mage with a sword, in that little match if Haer is interested in her, he can lead Charname to be enough near to him, and maybe give her a kiss or something like that

This is a good idea. And if charname turns out to be the better swordfighter (which is entirely possible; he's not that great...), she could play the same trick on him...

Guest Treumirnil

great news ... i agree ... is more than clear that he had something going on with Raelis ... but you could keep Haer enslaved??? damn my memorie is the worst i dont remember that ;)

So the little match can be done? :cry: well i was thinking that a mix of ideas can be done ... Charname is the winner, and she is about to play the litle trick in Haer, so near that he can feel her breath and before she can kiss him, the voice of Aerie start to call for Haer ... here variuos options could appear ... if Haer pays atention to the wingless ... Charname can freeze her movement and give him a cold look and leave him with idea of kissing her, chase after her, give her the kiss regardless of the litle noise, many responses :blush: that could intensify the love conflict

Guest Mistika

hum !! that noisy wingless elf ... well that certanly will give more conflict to the romance ... but if charname leaves ... wouldn Haer try to receive his "torture" later? if his interested

Well i was wondering ... Haer is a bard, i always imagine that he would start singing something in Mith Rest ... theres even a stage and all that ... maybe he can sing about the batlles and about his companions, and give some hints about his feelings toward CHARNAME or Aerie, maybe both of them, perphas a conversation can be done later concerning why he said that.

Like a description of what the sword can do??? mmm a flaming sword that can cast fireball per day .. and accidentally charname cast one in Aerie .. :blush: nah ... i mean .. i would like it ... :cry:

Anyway .. how could that end in some flirt ... mmm charname geting all frustrated because she cant use the sword and Haer aproch her to show the sword or users cof cof specialities?? ;)

the idea of Haer singing in the Mith Rest is more possible to me ... i think ;)

Guest Treumirnil

i have a doubt .. is possible to discuss with Haer how he feels about Aerie? i mean a serious conversation if you are in the stage that charname can ask things like that to him, not like when you asked him about the shopkeeper in the Bridge District ... i imagine a lot of dialogue for that .... is normal that the NPC have conflict between them ... so why charname cant do the same?? inflict that same presion .. that if you dont finish that treat with her you will loose her ... well if Haer even care :blush:

Archived