Flirt suggestions

JPS

Guest Mistika

and what about a direct conflict with Aerie ... i really dont see her in the agresive type asking you to go away ... but in her naive nature yes ... asking about how you feel toward Haer and perphas depending in how you response and your realationship with the bard, he can appear from nowhere saying that he heard everything and want to know why you tell her that ... or somethig like that :cry::blush:

i have a doubt .. is possible to discuss with Haer how he feels about Aerie? i mean a serious conversation if you are in the stage that charname can ask things like that to him, not like when you asked him about the shopkeeper in the Bridge District ... i imagine a lot of dialogue for that ....  is normal that the NPC have conflict between them ... so why charname cant do the same?? inflict that same presion .. that if you dont finish that treat with her you will loose her ... well if Haer even care  ;)

Yes, there will be a conflict with Aerie, and you will get to discuss the situation with Haer'Dalis both during and after the conflict. Not necessarily in flirts, though ( :blush: <-- a subtle look at the title of this topic...)

On another note: a lot of the recent posts come from the same IP number, which means that they're probably from the same computer, and possibly from the same person. So, just to make things easier for everyone:

If you are only one person, it would be nice if you kept using the same name all the time. This would make it easier to connect the opinions and suggestions with a person, which in turn would make it easier to discuss things with you (and should you choose to register, it would be easier still).

If you really are a bunch of different people, on the other hand, it would be nice if your names were a bit more different, so that other people could keep you apart. Oh, and it would be even nicer if you registered in this case, too. :cry:

Guest Mistika

ajaja ! well the fact that we are a bunch of different people,but we arent using the same computer because we are in school !! they are connected under the same ip, i believe a friend is registered i dont remember, and sometimes we did forget the previous nickname :cry: ( we are 6 and with my friend 7 cof .. i can count!! :blush: nah .. but really a bunch of people) We live in southamerica so the forum hour setting said something like AM oh god not at all ... is already afternoon. I thikin i will register, at least myself .. i dont know the others.

Well, it's good to know that you are different people.

I know that many people don't want to (or don't have time to) log in when posting from school or work computers, but any one of you who wants to register is of course welcome. :blush:

Guest Mistika

i will register :blush: i believe that my friends will do the same, we are waiting for the mod to be realesed, i recently played Baldurs Gate, Alleina, my registered friend, said that was a good rpg so i give it a try, and so on everyone else fell under the spell !! Alleina you are the one to blame for my adicction to this game !!! ;)

anyway in the city that we live... hum not much people know about it .. the game isnt for sale, or something like that, with the internet now are more posibilities, but in a legal way hum .. no ;)

Im happy to know that you can discuss the situation with Haer , and about Aerie ..leaving behind that she is so childish and crying baby i can tolerate her enough ... at least to not make her suffer .. or no too much :cry:

pd: im sorry about my writing .. english isnt my native language ... the same for my girlfriends :p

:cry: that about Haer singing can be done ?? it would be nice if charname is a little angry with him , because she is the only one that show afecction ... if they are more serious with they relationship, and Haer insist in going to the Mith Rest and start singing somethin about her .. and ode to the raven, or at least because he is bored and need to pulish his bard abilities :blush:

Well, there will be poetry (or verse, if you prefer) from Haer'Dalis, and I suppose it's possible that some of it could be sung. I see Haer'Dalis as an actor more than a typical singing bard, but most actors can probably sing if they need to anyway, so it's certainly in character. Unless we happen to find someone who wants to do the voice acting, and that person doesn't mind singing, there won't really be much difference between singing and reciting anyway...

The other part of your idea – that he would do it to please Charname if she's unhappy with him – is very interesting, but I'll have to check if it can be implemented without an unreasonable amount of work. I'm fairly sure that it could be done, theoretically, with a couple of variables and area checks and so on, but these things tend to become more complicated when actual coding is involved. Consider it... umm... considered, though. :blush:

ajajaja Mistika so you are in the legal path? ajajaja later on .. maybe i wll register myself, anyway i was wondering ... it would be interesting to say the least if Haer could surprise Charname taking a bath in the wild :blush: .. i know that this dialog is in some mods, but the mayority of them have charname finding the NPC, so if Haer find the raven taking a relaxing bath ... wouldnt he have some cof cof VERY interesting dialogs ;) and charname too of course! i think that .. if the PC has choosen a lot of "seriuos flirt" Haer could be tempted to take a bath too :cry:

Guest Treumirnil

i was thinking ... the group is in the open road, passing trough some forest, Haer and charname are disscusing some inuendos of the recen battle and suddenly he feels insipirated for a poem, but in that momemt charname hear some strange noises and tell the other to hide somewhere, Haer is starting to speak and charname grabs him and pushing him down in the near bushes, she places her forefinger on his lips signalling to keep silent. The reason of the noise is left to the imagination, maybe some orcs or a terrible and migthy CHINCHILLA!! :blush:

Yaaaay! Someone adding Haer'Dalis as a romance option. No more having to put up with stinky ol' Anomen!! :blush:

But, yeah. I have been waiting forever to see something like this come up, and I am so glad that someone's doing it. *sends virtual hugs*

Anywho, off to business- flirt suggestions, eh? Now, heh, I'm tempted to comment that as long as there's an arse-grabbing emote that the female character can do to lovely ol' HD, I'm game. But, fine fine... if you're looking for more concrete stuff... ;)

I'd love for HD to go on in his poetic deep way about way he calls the character his raven. And, y'know, he can go on about how the character is so mysterious, yet so alive and how death follows in her wake just like a raven... (does HD mention that normally? That seems too profound for my lil' ol' head to have come up on its own... ;) ). Or maybe HD can have a really cute moment and just spontaneously ask the char "Do you like my hair down, or should I put it up?" I'd gobble him up if he had one cute line like that. Just because he's all "ooh, chaos" doesn't mean he can't have a cute moment. :cry:

I must admit that "cute" isn't one of my strongest areas, but I'll see what I can do. :blush:

And in case anyone was wondering; the rest of the romance is pretty much set in stone by now (meaning that I'm not very likely to change anything unless something really really good comes up, not that I'm actually using stones in the process. No stones were harmed during the production of this mod. Honestly), but flirts can still be added without any problems. So if you happen to have a suggestion, by all means suggest.

Guest P. Jane of Babylon
Yaaaay! Things are in stone!!

*looks around, then giggles and is the first to assault JPS with huggles for having things set in stone*  :blush:

And I will be the second. :cry:

Archived