Flirt suggestions

JPS

I was wondering if anyone had tried Tsujatha(hope I spelled his name right).

I really liked his romance that Sillara had done.

Especially since he WAS of a jealous nature and VERY protective,going so far as to tell Silvanus to Not speak to her (His Lady )that way.........

And the Sexual part of it was great to....(it was done very well and written very tastefully)

I have tried the Kelsey romance and it was cute but it ran along the same lines of Anomens (He allways whined)about something....

Wouldn`t it be great if for just once Charname,could talk about her(his)problems,have someone`s shoulder to cry on rather than the other way around.

Half the people either FEAR her,him.want to HURT her,him.And USE her,him.

She lost the only father she ever knew,killed a brother,she didn`t know she had.

Was tortured half to death and had her friend(s)(Sis)taken from her.....

And the BEST part is SHE has to listen to whiny Anomen to top it all off.

CH:NNNOOOOOOOOOO

HD:My Raven why do u cry out so.....

CH:Whimpers

HD:Raven

CH:NNNoooo please,dont hurt me any more.

HD:Wake up

CH:The nightmare has her so firmly in its grasps that she doesnt hear HD

HD:Gets out of his bed roll to see if he cant wake her

CH:Starts to thrash about and moans

HD:tries to gently nudge her awake and calls out her name several times

HD:Nothing he does seem to be working,so he lifts her up into his lap,and gently rocks her back and forth(I will make sure that He suffers,my wounded bird)he whispers, as he wipes the tears from her cheeks.

errr something like that.

I am going to give some opportunities for the main character to feel down and ask for support (do keep in mind that Haer'Dalis isn't really the stable and supporting type, though), but it will be something that's actively chosen by the player. Some people don't want their character to behave that way, so they will be able to avoid it altoghether.

That seems to pretty much rule out nightmares, I'm afraid.

(the dreams that are already part of the game are another matter, of course. They tend to show up early in the game and the stage where Haer'Dalis is sleeping close enough to the main character to notice that she has nightmares is likely to be a lot later, but I'm sure I'll figure something out, somehow)

Thankyou for the Quick reply. JPS

I understand what ur saying and I realize that everyone has different opinions.

That is one of the things that makes us all unique :)

It must take up alot of ur time to create this mod and I am Impressed with the indepth story lines and character creation.

To Quote Baldurs Gate (BRAVO HERE HERE) :D

I am really looking forward to playing your Mod as I to have allways felt that

Haer`Dalis was a very interesting Character.....

Thankyou

Zanari

Guest Guest

This probably will go without saying, but there WILL be some mention of his hair wont there? I mean, NOBOdY seems to notice it. No one! Its crazy

This probably will go without saying, but there WILL be some mention of his hair wont there? I mean, NOBOdY seems to notice it. No one! Its crazy

Yes, there will.

(and no, there's nothing wrong with it. Seeing that this is a romance mod and all, I've made the bold assumption that the main character kind of likes his hair)

I am going to give some opportunities for the main character to feel down and ask for support (do keep in mind that Haer'Dalis isn't really the stable and supporting type, though), but it will be something that's actively chosen by the player. Some people don't want their character to behave that way, so they will be able to avoid it altoghether.

That seems to pretty much rule out nightmares, I'm afraid.

(the dreams that are already part of the game are another matter, of course. They tend to show up early in the game and the stage where Haer'Dalis is sleeping close enough to the main character to notice that she has nightmares is likely to be a lot later, but I'm sure I'll figure something out, somehow)

It's pretty safe to assume that the PC has more nightmares beyond the three we see.

Tearful cuddling moments are nice. We get one of those in Eddie's ToB portion. :)

He has got very pretty hair (I wonder he'd react to it being pulled?)

I stumbled upon this forum a little while ago and after reading it all, I've finally got around to registering and now posting. I have to say that it looks very, very promising. One of the number of different things that disappointed me about other mods was the lack of choices in conversation, the fact that they usually have one issue that keeps popping up again and again (my gosh, you can't get over your wings being gone Aerie?! How surprising!), and how similar they all are (hello Bodhi, yes I know you're going to turn Jaheira into a vampire because you already did it with Aerie last time). Not to mention the fact that if you have a female character the only love interest you can choose is that... thing, Anomen.

So I was delighted to see so many original ideas floating around here, talk of several dialog choices, being able to flirt with the character, having the relationship extend beyond sleeping with them, and so on.

Of course it doesn't hurt that it happens to be centred around Haer'Dalis, my favourite character.

That's the encouragement I wanted to offer up, (I didn't want to make a new topic titled 'wow this is great!' so I put it here) now for a couple of ideas: (most of the things I could think of have been suggested already)

I like the idea of blindfolding, (be it an actual blindfold or just hands covering eyes) a love interest and dragging them off somewhere. (to do who knows what)

Sneaking up on someone (love interest) at night, who is lost in thought and surprising (or scaring) them can be fun too.

Also I recently played through a Solaufein mod, and in that one thing I found very amusing was the option to say 'Just shut up and kiss me!', though I guess that might only work well with characters who ramble on a lot.

So I was delighted to see so many original ideas floating around here, talk of several dialog choices, being able to flirt with the character, having the relationship extend beyond sleeping with them, and so on.

Just to be fair, these ideas are not original or endemic or even initiated by Haer'Dalis' romance. Pretty much every fan-made romance (except for Solaufein, lol) comes with the flirt-pack (first flirt-pack is credited to JC's Kelsey what? three years ago?) and have plenty of options; at least one romance I know of features five different paths depending on what choices PC made :)

Ah, I think I worded that badly. I meant original ideas, and flirts, more options etc. The original ideas being those for story, plot, specific flirts etc.

Sorry about that ^^;

Ohh, flirt-wise a couple of ideas came to mind a while ago: I was wondering if there is any way to have a flirt trigger depending on the current in-game weather? Because I can think of a few flirts that could be nice, but weather-specific.

Also, I thought maybe the party healing up after battle might be a good time to initiate a flirt. Not because people are wounded, but because they would usually be helping each other bandage wounds and the like. But I guess that would be another difficult one to actually create in the game.

if there is any way to have a flirt trigger depending on the current in-game weather?

No. Weather is an Action, not a Trigger in BG. So you have to write a script, that may or may not work depending on the specific area's setting (ie the probability of the certain type of the weather in that area and iirc since it is not a trigger, you can't check if it indeed rains or shines) to trigger the weather conditions, and then time the flirt to happen afterwards.

But I guess that would be another difficult one to actually create in the game

That, can be more easily handled by checking the hitpoints and CastSpell triggers for curative spells.

He is a front-line fighter in my parties, at least till he can hold his own. Blade's offensive and deffensive spins are very powerful, and on top of dual-wield and good selection of short-swords, it allows him to have a more active role in the parties, that, like mine did not have the 'classical' tank-characters, either supplied or created. Hence, he gets more scars to add to his collection.

Archived