Anyone/anysite keep updated Crimson Editor highlighters?

V1 on the G3 Wiki was released on August 7, 2006. WeiDU has undergone several updates since that time. I'm curious to know if anyone has been keeping up with any new syntax additions and has updated highlighters that he/she'd be willing to share (preferably in a rar or zip format so I can just extract the files straight to the proper directory).

aWL

Wounded Lion, what editor are you using? I am testing out a revamp that will incorporate all the keywords through unreleased WeiDU v20500 - I might as well start with whatever editor you use, and toss you the files :)

Wounded Lion, what editor are you using? I am testing out a revamp that will incorporate all the keywords through unreleased WeiDU v20500 - I might as well start with whatever editor you use, and toss you the files ???

Sounds sweet. :D I'm using Crimson Editor. You can send me the rar/zip at aWoundedLion@yahoo.com or post a link/attachment here. I'd be happy to test drive the highlighters. Saves me the work of having to configure/update them myself. :)

aWL

EDIT: Added some color; just in that kind of mood... :D

Archived