Bugs and typos for v2

Kulyok

Not a typo or a bug, just a question about Angelo.

I'm assuming he's going to be included in a future version of Crossmod banter pack? I'd love to see he and Nathaniel interact. After all, part of Nathaniel's opening dialogue is "You killed Angelo!".

Which, by the way, Nathaniel just said to PC in the game I am playing, even though Angelo is standing right behind PC. :suspect:

I'm happy to say we have submitted Xan-Angelo content to Crossmod Banter Pack, with full voicing - to be included into the next version. As for Nathaniel, I know that both authors expressed interest, so it's certianly possible.

Guest Sophia

Hi,

I am really enjoying this mod. Thank you very much for all your work on it!

I noticed a couple of small errors:

When Angelo speaks to a Peasant in the room in the Copper Coronet where the lotus users are, the message "NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS" appears in red within the dialogue box. Angelo's reply is also duplicated in the box where "End Dialogue" should appear. This doesn't freeze the game or anything.

In one of the banters with Jan, the deep gnomes' name is spelled incorrectly. (It should be Svirfneblin).

Thank you, again.

Sophia

Loving this mod to death so far! Well written and excellent item design on the Sembian Spellbreakers, for example. Saucy voicing, too.

One typo I noticed: Angelo talks about Waterdeep somewhere and says "Waterdavian", which should by "Waterdhavian", IIRC.

Thanks for the cool stuff so far!

Guest -Anonymous-

Major, Major, Major bug!

I have not yet entered TOB with Angelo, but I just now reached TOB for the first time since Angelo was installed, and no other mods have been installed since.

No matter where I try to rest in TOB, in an inn or the Pocket Plane, I get back "You cannot rest, there are monsters nearby."

In an inn?!?

In the pocket plane?!?

HELP!!!

I'm afraid it doesn't have to do with Angelo: his dream script in ToB doesn't do anything like this. Your best bet is

- checking your Weidu.log for other mods;

- checking if your game is patched(if not, please uninstall Angelo and any other mods you might have fully, patch the game, install Angelo again).

I might have found a bug.

Angelo's seventh lovetalk (the class-specific one) seems not to be initiating for monks. Instead a looping PiD is triggered.

I think it's due to a wrong line in the ADAngelJ.d file where it reads

IF ~Global("ADAngelLoveTalk","GLOBAL",14) Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL)~ r7monk

but should be

IF ~Global("ADAngelLoveTalk","GLOBAL",14) Class(Player1,MONK_ALL)~ r7monk

Guest Guest

Bug report: I arrived at the island where Spellhold is, after working for Bodhi. Saemon Havarian says his line, "Mistress Bodhi is a delicious evil ..." and Angelo interjects with, "I understand you want your soul back ... "

I noticed that the Flirt options didn't change after the romance was established. I mention it because some of Angelo's responses seem too cold for the committed stage, but it's a minor thing.

Bug report: I arrived at the island where Spellhold is, after working for Bodhi. Saemon Havarian says his line, "Mistress Bodhi is a delicious evil ..." and Angelo interjects with, "I understand you want your soul back ... "

Ah, this sucks. v3's already packed because of that stuttering issue for monks in LT7, so that's for the next version, I guess. Thank you for reporting.

All issues and typo reports in this thread, including Saemon's interjection had been addressed for the upcoming v3. I PM'ed Cam last Monday, abou ten days ago, but he seems to be busy at the moment, so. Until then, if you choose the romance, don't play monk protagonists. V3 should correct this.

From v3 on, I withdraw from the mod completely, lest things become even more awkward. I should have done it months ago, after v1 release; I'm sorry I hadn't realized it at once. The good thing, I suppose, is that I've done some bugfixing in these months, so we can be sure the mod works and can be considered stable.

As for credits, should there be a new coder: "coded by Kulyok, additional coding by (name)" - both to credit the second coder fairly and to indicate the fact that I'm not responsible for the issues/stutter with the new content - is fine with me.

Archived