Anoying thing

Guest Guest_Zerus45_*

Guest Guest_Zerus45_*

Ok I know this isn't really a bug but I still think its stupid. I just got use any item for amber and tried to equip her with valygers upgraded armor. She tells me she wont wear armor thats higher then studded leather. Valygers armor IS leather or at least it acts like leather in all ways. I don't see why she shouldn't be able to use it. I know you probably don't care what I think just thought I would put that out there though.

Ok I know this isn't really a bug but I still think its stupid. I just got use any item for amber and tried to equip her with valygers upgraded armor. She tells me she wont wear armor thats higher then studded leather. Valygers armor IS leather or at least it acts like leather in all ways. I don't see why she shouldn't be able to use it. I know you probably don't care what I think just thought I would put that out there though.

I don't know about the upgraded Valgar armour (that's from a mod, right?), but the original Corthala family armour is supposed to be usable only by Valygar. Furthermore - in the vanilla game plus BG fixpack - the armour isn't flagged to be usable by thieves. Amber's armour restrictions are essentially that of thieves. So, as long as the armour isn't usable by thieves Amber can't use it. :thumbsup:

Guest Guest

I don't know about the upgraded Valgar armour (that's from a mod, right?), but the original Corthala family armour is supposed to be usable only by Valygar. Furthermore - in the vanilla game plus BG fixpack - the armour isn't flagged to be usable by thieves. Amber's armour restrictions are essentially that of thieves. So, as long as the armour isn't usable by thieves Amber can't use it. :thumbsup:

I know but in ToB theives get the use any item ability which supposedly allows the sue of any item. It makes amber highly inferior compared with other thieves that the feat doesn't work properly for her.

Archived