Preempted Tavern Rumors Dialog

Macready

Yes, I noticed it in an hour or so after posting, but I was reluctant to edit - when a post is edited half an hour or later, it often gives an impression that the poster screamed personal abuse and then edited the post.

Hmmm, I didn't notice any problems with the Jaheira quest on my latest run, though it was with EasyTutu. Pretty sure it finished properly. I could go back and check, if it's desired... I never get rid of saved games, heh.

Qwinn

No need, Qwinn - it was covered long ago with a whole ton of other little difficulties.

But judging from the feedback, help, and playstyle/party members you like, you are my kind of player. And judging by your posts thinking about both process and product, you are my kind of playtester. I can't steal Annalena, because she is a dear who helps Jastey out regularly, but I had better ask quick, before berelinde comes around sweettalking and bribing you :thumbsup: -

I have some stuff of my own coming up this spring and early summer that could use a fellow dude's feedback and playtesting. If you are interested in either a BG or a BG2 game with developmental material, PM me here or at cmorganbg at gmail dot com. I sure could use a good playtester.

Archived