SoA -> ToB transition in V4

the bigg

Tiax kicked the bucked when fighting Irenicus the Slayer. However, when I transitioned to Watcher's Keep via the component, his stuff wasn't CopyGroundPilesTo the new location, meaning that I'd have had to CLUA back to the Nine Hells and get my stuff back. I didn't check to see if the stuff was available in Illasera's Grove instead.

I don't think this is a bug as such - the same problem occurs in the vanilla game (correct me if I'm wrong).

I did experiment briefly with CopyGroundPiles to try to get stuff copied over to WK but I couldn't get it to work - if you or anyone can come up with working code, I'd gladly include it.

If that's the case, I'd say the bug is in the vanilla game as well. The other times you are force-transitioned (Suldanessalar -> Hell, Illasera -> Pocket Plane, etc.) ground piles are copied.

Well, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I aim to please - there's a component to do this in the new version of SCSII, due out in a day or two.

Also, you should increment Chapter when you go to WK (I.E. you play in Chapter 8). Otherwise, all interjections will try the SoA file rather than the ToB one, thus breaking quests.

Thought I did, sorry... turns out it doesn't quite work as intended. Have fixed.

Archived