betrayal?

Bishop will betray you ate the gate with some added dialogue. How he will act when you encounter him during the KoSh battle will depend on what you told him during the game, and what your alignment is. There is an additional option in the dialogue with Bishop when he tells you why he betrayed you (you will need high Influence to get that), the one that goes 'caring for one anothe is strength', that now leads to 2 differrent outcomes. Initially, there were 3, but I could not get one of them to work well. :thumbsup:

Guest Guest_purpleblob_*
Bishop will betray you ate the gate with some added dialogue. How he will act when you encounter him during the KoSh battle will depend on what you told him during the game, and what your alignment is. There is an additional option in the dialogue with Bishop when he tells you why he betrayed you (you will need high Influence to get that), the one that goes 'caring for one anothe is strength', that now leads to 2 differrent outcomes. Initially, there were 3, but I could not get one of them to work well. :thumbsup:

I sure do hope I can still see good ending with bishop (if there is one) even if my PC is of good alignment... or I will have to do bad, bad things... ;)

Guest Guest

There's something sexy in having to "save" someone. I just finished reading crime and punishment - I think I like Bishop for the same reason I liked the main character in that book. Consider also, Gerry Butler's character in Tomb Raider, Sawyer in Lost, Heathcliffe in Wuthering Heights.

They wrote such an awfully bland character in Casavir that he is really quite unlikeable. And besides, his character is quite ugly, which unfortunately is unforgiveable.

Archived