Version 15 Party!

Domi

Grats on the new release. And cheers to the original authors, without whom of course, continued enjoyment of this gem would not be possible.

And a hearty "nicely done" to the current maintainers, particularly cmorgan, who somehow finds the time to mod Elder Scrolls, play loads of other games, drive back the Hun in Civ3, tolerate unwarranted abuse from other modders, change his avatar from a human to an elf, walk his dogs and maintain BG1 NPC at the same time. There must be five of him.

... somehow finds the time to mod Elder Scrolls...
No kidding! I must learn more about that. Linky?
Dunno anything about either the games or the modding of them, but you could start here I guess or wait til cmorgan sheds more light on the subject. Not that it compares with BG (from what I've heard anyway).
... tolerate unwarranted abuse from other modders, change his avatar from a human to an elf, walk his dogs ...

human was much better :thumbsup:

Thanks for release, everyone! I'll start new game right after new version of SCS ;)

Still investigating and still learning in Morrowind, nothing started yet. But I am excited about some more BG and BG2 stuff. But over in TES-land, Grumpy (passed away, unfortunately), Emma, and Wrye (I believe retired) seem to be really good sorts of folks, and they have some good community projects (Less Generic NPCs Project, etc). I don't expect to be doing anything for awhile yet. But I think R:TW and CivIII-DYP are up in the rotation as a player, as are the latest remods of JA2, and the Crysis conversion of Mechwarrior 4. The advantages of being a teacher - June, July, and August to frontload stuff!

lennon had the avatar before I did, so I am trying on some new faces for fun. I'll settle soon, I expect.

just read the readme and noticed you've "rebuilt and repaired" the ending for dynaheirs romance.. this suggesting to me that the 14 version is bugged? i ask because im in chapter 4 60 hours into the game and progressing nicely through the romance.. i am now worried that the ending is going to be bugged to hell and back and i really, really really don't want to restart the game to update. (i already had to restart once, and then go back half a game to an old save) please tell me its rare, or theres a workaround for it..

another question but i can live without, the new portraits and temple spells, can those be installed on top of version 14? i know they wont affect store files ive already visited unless i mess around with my save file, the rest i dont really care about but these could be nice.. if not nevermind, ill do without.. but the dynahier ending is my main concern.

That's a question that only cmorgan can answer, and he's away until Tuesday. Sorry to make you wait!

But here are some questions that will help him tailor his answer to your situation:

1 Are you playing Tutu or BGT?

2 Are you planning to import this PC into BG2?

Guest Guest
That's a question that only cmorgan can answer, and he's away until Tuesday. Sorry to make you wait!

But here are some questions that will help him tailor his answer to your situation:

1 Are you playing Tutu or BGT?

2 Are you planning to import this PC into BG2?

bgtutu (easy tutu, beta of the upcoming version with all the workarounds posted)

and yes, yes i am planning to import into bg2, the whole reason why i decided to use tutu instead of bgt besides mod compatibility, was the dynaheir romance ending sounded like it had a much more dramatic lead in to bg2 rather then the default bgt one.

Archived