Version 15 Party!

Domi

Will have to see, but it *might* be possible for him to help you by replacing a couple script files. I say "might" because I don't know what other changes were made to the Dyna romance besides that.

thanks for the help but i just did a search and found http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...12001&st=15 so yeah i gotta screw around with scripts but its better then loosing 60 hours of gameplay! :blush:

i have another question regarding content however.. is there or do you plan on, a mod that will add little bits of post bg1npc stuff in bg2? i ask because it dawned on my what happens to dynaheir and all that it doesn't seem "right" that the pc doesn't show that much concern or wont have dialogue responses for revenge for dynaheir or talk about it.. i know i had another question as well but i cant remember it now for some reason :suspect:

i just remembered my question! :suspect:

is there any banter for imoen to dual-class to a mage? i mean besides the whole tarneshes spellbook and asking dyna to teach her burning hands? i remember in either the very early versions of bg1npc or bgt i cant remember but she used to make mention when she got to level 7 to dual her to a mage but she doesnt seem to be doing that now..

Heh, I asked the same thing not long ago, and the answer is no, there isn't. I was interested enough that I strongly considered writing a mod that would allow you to basically have Imoen be trained as a mage by the various NPC mages, and came up with quite a few ideas about how I would try to implement it, but came to realize that that is probably way too advanced for my still-extremely-n00bish modding capabilities, and I should start with something a whole lot simpler. Maybe someday though.

Qwinn

Archived