Livejournal Content Strike, March 21

Kulyok

Opinions?

(I got the info from Frei's blog, and it's crosspossed worldwide, but the original is probably here.)

My updating is, at best, sporadic these days. I do like to try and keep up with friends I'd otherwise lose a degree of contact with, however, and it's nice to share some news via there on occasion (for ease, as I'm lazy).

And since LJ is blocked from work, I can't look at the link until I get home, and I have no idea what the latest drama is about. But... well. All my posts with actual substance are back in 2002-2004ish, I think, and are all backed up for memories sake. There always seems to be some kind of drama going on in LJ-Land :thumbsup:

It's very convenient. It's just the "use our adverts or pay" is really unpleasant; besides, threading stops at 50 comments instead of, say, 500. And Nossik's(SUP) rants about "unfriendly users and their propaganda" remind me of, well...

It's very convenient. It's just the "use our adverts or pay" is really unpleasant; besides, threading stops at 50 comments instead of, say, 500. And Nossik's(SUP) rants about "unfriendly users and their propaganda" remind me of, well...

Will you comment on my LJ, Kulyok? :suspect::blush:

Finally a place for me to rant, talk about my dog, and discuss pointless but funny things.

Wait...isn't that what I do here anyway? ;)

I use LJ mostly to access the better HP fanarts/fics (oh hell, and the very smutty ones) but after SixApart decided to kill some of the better (read: most visited) communities alot of people moved to GJ and IJ.

Since then the operators have been trying to get into touch with users and establish some sort of dialogue, though I don't have a lot of hope for it. In other words, SixApart; stop worrying about your public image and allow people to post their favorite Hermoine Granger fantasies!

Archived