Romances in BG1

icelus

With Kulyok's joining the team, the romance list is now finalized and most of the writing is done. The following romances will be implemented in BG1NPC Phase III:

Female PC: Ajantis, Coran and Xan

Male PC: Branwen, Dynaheir and Shar-Teel

Shar-Teel is the only one who was not among the leaders on the polls, but I hope that she will still be warmly recieved. I also hope that one of these romances will be just 'your' thing - they are all distinctively different and target different type of a PC.

Those are the ones that got written/coded in time to get into the Phase 3 of the BG1NPC. :) These six I think will give a wide array of types to chose from for the romantics: solemn and intelligent Dynaheir, honorable and impulsive Branwen, direct and dangerous Shar-Teel, pure and dutiful Ajantis, roguish and sheepish Coran, melancholic and touching Xan...

Of course BG1 abound in interesting characters, a number of other romances are quite plausible, not to mention the potential for new NPCs. I am sure that BG1 modding with TUTU as a platform will continue long after BG1NPC is done. :D

Archived