New 'G3 Member Map' Feature

CamDawg

I can't play strategy games - I always get beaten into pulp! :groucho:

And just where are the rest of the Yanks, eh?  Just five of us?!?

Interesting that there is (at the moment) as many Finns as people from the US on our little map - considering that there is a total 5 million of us and some 250 million of you. So logically there should be 50 US members for every Finnish member. ???

I can't play strategy games - I always get beaten into pulp!  :groucho:

And just where are the rest of the Yanks, eh?  Just five of us?!?

Interesting that there is (at the moment) as many Finns as people from the US on our little map - considering that there is a total 5 million of us and some 250 million of you. So logically there should be 50 US members for every Finnish member. ???

There are around 290 million of us at the moment. However, most of us can't read, write, think or count. Our primary means of communication is a combination of grunts, the flinging of fruit, and the use of the word "dude." Naturally this limits our participation in online communities.

A typical conversation between two Americans:

"Ooger. Urgh."

"Dude."

"Ook."

"Dude?"

"Ook eyaugh gyah."

"Dude!"

"Eyeeyagha!" (flings banana)

"Gyuh! Dude!?" (invades random country)

Of course, outside of the White House, communication becomes less sophisticated.

Is that a staff member in Calgary I see? I had no idea.

I think it was determined that Calgary is the IE Modding capital of the world. Domi, you, myself, and I think one more, but I forget who.

I also just tried editing my profile to see if this map would be updated, but so far it doesn't seem to have worked.

I think it was determined that Calgary is the IE Modding capital of the world. Domi, you, myself, and I think one more, but I forget who.

I also just tried editing my profile to see if this map would be updated, but so far it doesn't seem to have worked.

You don't do it via your profile, you click on the map. :groucho:

Woah, what's with the America bashing? I'm not like a patriot or anything, but somebody's got to bring the love. All the countries/continents need love. :groucho:

P.S. icelus, i'm not sure i'm comfortable being so close to you. ???

Sorry, just late night / early morning post paper griping. Yay capitalism. :(

If it's the IE modding capital of the world,do you think we could start an IE modding festivel to rival the Stampede?

And just where are the rest of the Yanks, eh? Just five of us?!?

I'm a yank, just stationed in Germany for now. Which reminds me, what do we do if we move? Can we pull our pin out and put it somewhere else?

There are around 290 million of us at the moment. However, most of us can't read, write, think or count. Our primary means of communication is a combination of grunts, the flinging of fruit, and the use of the word "dude." Naturally this limits our participation in online communities.

A typical conversation between two Americans:

"Ooger. Urgh."

"Dude."

"Ook."

"Dude?"

"Ook eyaugh gyah."

"Dude!"

"Eyeeyagha!" (flings banana)

"Gyuh! Dude!?" (invades random country)

Of course, outside of the White House, communication becomes less sophisticated.

::sighs:: There's much more truth to this than I'd like to admit.

MWAHAHAHA!! I AM THE RISK QUEEN!

Have you tried Risk 2099? Now there's a game. I prefer Supremacy but it's hard to find players for that one. sad.gif

Yay capitalism. :(

Yes, Austin, we won. ??? You do have a point though.

The Euros have it so far. Thanks to Finland and the digital divise. :groucho: Nice idea, Cam. Icelus and julwise have smooching pins. They live around the block I bet.

P.S. icelus, i'm not sure i'm comfortable being so close to you. ???

Heh... well, I'm not quite where my pin is *yet*. One more month, though, and I will be. For now, I'm about a quarter- to half- an inch to the right. :groucho:

Archived