CamDawg

New 'G3 Member Map' Feature

Thanks Jeff! The map feature has been updated to the latest version.

Whoa, I didn't know there were other Washingtonians about! I especially didn't suspect UU to be in my sort of neighborhood. Although, I guess I don't know where I suspected him to be in the first place, so.

All alone in Wales :) soo..... if noone is in Ireland can i pop over there and take over? :cool:

(Then I shall more on to Spain and then Portugal, where I shall begin world domination :grin:)

All alone in Wales :cool:  soo..... if noone is in Ireland can i pop over there and take over? :grin:

(Then I shall more on to Spain and then Portugal, where I shall begin world domination  :))

Actually, everyone knows we have to be on the lookout for Andorra...

All alone in Wales :grin: soo..... if noone is in Ireland can i pop over there and take over? :)

(Then I shall more on to Spain and then Portugal, where I shall begin world domination  :))

Actually, everyone knows we have to be on the lookout for Andorra...

Good idea, once I get that I'll use it to keep the French off my back :cool:

You know anymore useful country's I can use as meatshields.... I mean country's I can liberate, yeh :) (Trust the smile)

Looks like Caedwyr completely buried my pin. I wonder if we're living in the same city. Dude, you in the Vancouver area?

Yep, I've lived here all 22 years of my life. I'm a student out at UBC right now.

Yep, I've lived here all 22 years of my life.  I'm a student out at UBC right now.

Hey cool! I grew up in North Van. I'm currently living in Langley, and working in Maple Ridge. Maybe we can hit a pub for an ale sometime. :(

Cool. Currently I'm working in Northern Quebec, but that pub idea sounds good. Normally I live in Vancouver ~30min from UBC by bike.

Wow... you bike 30 mins to and from school every day? I envy you.

Wow... you bike 30 mins to and from school every day?  I envy you.

Hehe I walk 15 minutes to school/college. :(

-Galactygon

Sorry for a little bit of thread necromancy, here...

...but one has to wonder, what have you guys done to the European part of Russia? It's not on the map. I mean, we are frozen, (no, actually, it's only -18C, so it's _warm_), but we are not dead.

Sounds to me like you've slipped into the Void, Kulyok. Also, I've added myself to the map, so Ragnar doesn't have to feel so alone anymore.

Sorry for a little bit of thread necromancy, here...

...but one has to wonder, what have you guys done to the European part of Russia? It's not on the map. I mean, we are frozen, (no, actually, it's only -18C, so it's _warm_), but we are not dead.

I think the European part of Russia is on the Asia map--I don't think the mapping itself is something Cam coded.

I checked and re-checked, to make sure I was not mistaken, but no. The Asian part of Russia is there, in Asia. The European part of Russia is simply missing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.