CamDawg

New 'G3 Member Map' Feature

Nah, Kulyok's correct--the European part of Russia is simply not there. I didn't make the maps but I will see if I can find a replacement Europe map that corrects this.

I don't suppose there's anyway to add a zoom function, is there? Southeastern England is getting rather crowded for the standard view :).

Fixpackers get an invisible pin. Try looking for me or Sconrad on the european map (under the continent menu, there's a scrollbox for seeing a specific member).

Well there is an updated version of Member Map at theperfectpage (where we got the original). It might be fixed...

Fixpackers now have shiny purple pins. :)

For an upgrade, if anything I'd probably go for the new member map that uses the Google Maps API--so you can scroll, zoom in and out, and all of the other fun stuff that you can do with Google Maps. The new version of the current mod still doesn't have Western Russia--it's been reported and the creator basically responded "you can replace maps yourself." So, uh, no help there.

Edited by CamDawg

Your pin appears to be in Japan, actually :)

EDIT: uh, sorry, I read 'Kabuki' and dropped all letters except the 'K' :love:

Edited by the bigg

I couldn't make the map work so I put myself in some random part of the US out of annoyance.

Welcome to Fairbanks, sir. Hope you brought your coat.

Is the link for the map located in the "Board Statistics" area of the Forum Home page, because if it is, I can't find it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.