One of my installed mods is driving me insane

Chronis

So I just did a complete reinstall so I could play with the new version of the BGI NPC project. I also installed a few new mods to see what they were about. The game works perfectally except for one bug that is slowley driving me insane.

Every thirty to sixty seconds, I hear the sound "Yeaa... Help!" Its the peasant scream that I recall from when the slaves in the mines are run from kobolds.

It seems to be totally random, and I am trying to figure out which of my mods is causing the problem.

I don't have a lot of experience with how the engine manages sound files and was hoping for some guidance here. What files control the random sounds and whats the best way to go about identifying the guilty mod.

Ideally I would like to identify the faulty code so the author can fix it and save other from the experiencing my suffering =(

Edit: removed my Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods as this is apparently a easy tutu problem

EasyTutu, as near as I can tell. Between the male "Halp!" that sounds a lot like "Ale!" and the female yelp, there's no getting away from it.

If worse came to worse could I just decompress every wav file until I find the guilty sound and then override it with an something less annoying?

EasyTutu, as near as I can tell. Between the male "Halp!" that sounds a lot like "Ale!" and the female yelp, there's no getting away from it.

If worse came to worse could I just decompress every wav file until I find the guilty sound and then override it with an something less annoying?

You could do that. Or you could just blank it out by overwriting it with an empty WAV file.

Archived