Trying to modify my BG2

Guest Anlach

Guest Anlach

Basically I'd like to make my own character a half-dragon similar to Sheena in this mod http://www.blackwyrmlair.net/~sheenaslair/Index.htm only I'd like the shapeshifting ability to be 1/day, not a scripted event. If that is too difficult to do then I'd rather try to change the animations of Ease-of-use mod's werewolf dagger. I got myself DLTCEP and found the place I should probably tamper with to get the correct animations.

There are quite a few um... entries? dealing with graphics under the Equipping Effects there, though most of them are about icons on the character portrait probably. I think I should change 27 Graphics: Play 3D Effect [215](0x0 0x0) SPPOLYMP and 10 Graphics: Animation Change [53] (0x7e01 0x0) but I do not know to what values...

Could someone help?

You posted this over at the BioWare forums, I think.

Phew, I though I was having a hit of Deja-Vu. I think [213] is used primarily for spells and not characters, though I may be wrong, and [53] should be the one you are looking for.

Someone like devSin would probably know.

Icen

Usually, posting the same message over at different boards is bad manners, and, ultimately you will get identical answers.

Posting a modding-related (not Mod-related) question over on the BioWare forums won't get you an answer, unless devSin or Cam or somebody else turned up.

Icen

Guest Anlach

Well i didn't think that BG2 still had such an active community, so I thought to post it on multiple boards so at least someone with knowledge about such matters would notice one the posts and could then help me.

Archived