Any update pretty please?

gertjanvh

Guest Workinprogress

Is the mod ever going to be released? I know it's annoying for you, but the other person working on this seems to have been offline for months... and it's a pity, it seems like a really cool idea.

Here again, i understand that modding takes a lot of time, but this character looks really enjoyable. I wish you good luck for completing her. :D

If i can ask you some more questions, i would want to know what kind of feelings do you want her to bring n the party? A sense of comedy ? A more tragical tone ? Something more balanced ?

For someone who don't play in the forgotten realms outside Baldur's gate, can we expect to have a better understanding about Lathander ? A lot of gods are mentioned in BG2, but they are never really described.

I'm currently playing with Auren Aseph, who is more enjoyable with Nalia due to their relationship. Will there be some NPC who will suit Jelina better in a party ?

I won't put all of my questions, cause i think it would take too much place, but thank you nonetheless for your work :)

Guest Netharin

Sorry to bug but I gotta say that I am quite looking foward to haveing Jelina in my party. I only started playing BGII with mods about a year ago and have been watching this mod ever since. Good luck with completeing it.

I'm eagerly awaiting this mod also, but RL has to take precedence :( Perhaps we could wish for a release of what is made to this point or is that not doable?

Cheers

That would be cool if it is indeed possible.

Over at PPG JCompton had to finally toss Cailean and Surayah into the Tomb and say something like "let's stop kidding ourselves thinking this will actually be completed." But I don't know about this one. It just may. I am with you in hoping so. And yes RL can be a real bear.

As I have read on the loading screen 10,000,000 times (I swear) "Remember, although the characters don't have to eat, you do. We don't want to lose any dedicated players." RL must take precedence :D . Hold on to hope everybody, and we'll make it through the wait!!!! Once again, good luck on the modding work. :(

Archived