Bowslinger, CHA = +15?

Jarin

When creating an Half-Elven Bowslinger Ranger (with Easytutu and a number of mods), I notice that the minium charisma is 15. The kit description doesn't specify anything about its minium charisma being 15, so I reckoned this is either a problem at my side, or it is a bug.

Any advice?

The forest runner also has this... problem, but in his/her case, it is a bit more acceptable :laugh:. However, he can be lawful good, while his kit description claims otherwise...

As for the bowslinger... I would, personally, like it to have an intelligence requirement of 12, as it needs to cast "Detect Invisibility" somehow.

As for the bowslinger... I would, personally, like it to have an intelligence requirement of 12, as it needs to cast "Detect Invisibility" somehow.
In Setup-Divine-Remix.tp2, look for this line under the Bowslinger section:
  ~NMRNBSLN   13   13   14   0   14   15~ // ABCLASRQ.2da (minimum stats)

The 0 is for INT and the 15 for CHA. So you can change them to 12 and 0 respectively if you want.

The forest runner also has this... problem, but in his/her case, it is a bit more acceptable :laugh:. However, he can be lawful good, while his kit description claims otherwise...
There is a similar line under Forest Runner. If you want to clear LG for an alignment, look for the line:

~NMRNFRRN   1   0   0   1   0   0   1   0   0~ // ALIGNMNT.2da (alignments this kit can be)

And change the first 1 to a 0.

What you suggest makes sense. Maybe the mod authors had INT and CHA confused in the order, or maybe they really think the Bowslinger and Forest Runner should be charming bastards, like Robin Hood? I dunno.

Archived