Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

So... err... progress?

umm *poke*

*realizes he broke his rule of not asking about progress/release dates and hides in shame*

*poke*

Just really looking forwartd to this one. *hides*

See my last post.

Basically, we've all been busy with real life. Once my exams are over I'm sure we'll get back to work, don't worry.

I would offer to help, but then Inara would be a sex-fiend and have nightly threesomes with the PC and Keli.

Edited by Rastor

Was actually wondering if this is still alive.... It's been quite a while since the last update, that's all.

Indeed it has. We're still all very busy with other things. But I assure you, this mod will not die.

I would offer to help, but then Inara would be a sex-fiend and have nightly threesomes with the PC and Keli.

I'm still willing to code this up :)

Grim is most capable in the coding department... first, however, he needs something to code... :)

My RL issues have subsided somewhat, I think, and my brain is finally finding home. So hopefully there will be some progress to report within the next few weeks or so.

Guest Guest

I'm impressed, and i dunno where else to post it, so here seems like a great place. I'd like to thank Grim Squeaker, BevH, and Dancer Fitz, i've never seen a mod go for so long. I'm really looking forward to this mod. Never have i seen a mod go this long under development without being on the verge of dieing.

Hm, any progress?  :)

No. No. No!

When we've made significant leaps in progress then they'll be posted in the Progress Report thread.

When we've started production again, we will tell you. But life is busy, busy, busy.

Edited by Grim Squeaker

Oh I am so prodigal! For those wondering, I'm still alive and about. Now that graduation and job finding and moving are done with, I can get back to this business of writing.

Oh I am so prodigal! For those wondering, I'm still alive and about. Now that graduation and job finding and moving are done with, I can get back to this business of writing.

We were wondering? Yeah, yeah, I know: Dancer :) Bev

:);):D

Guest Dark_Guillaume

Hi everyone, I post here to ask onlyone question, does this project still alive? Keli & Inara are in holydays? :);) Please reply to this post at least to say that the mod is still alive and that you will give news informations when you have at least one...

A french (it explain that the english used in this post may be bad^^)Baldur's Gate 2 fan who's awaiting for this mod.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this