So... err... progress?

Guest Guest

Hi everyone, I post here to ask onlyone question, does this project still alive? Keli & Inara are in holydays?  ;)  :) Please reply to this post at least to say that the mod is still alive and that you will give news informations when you have at least one...

A french (it explain that the english used in this post may be bad^^)Baldur's Gate 2 fan who's awaiting for this mod.

Same question: is the mod still in progress? We, fans-in-future are awaiting ANY kind of info...

Unfortunately my last statement is still true.  Everyone is doing other things at the moment.  I will post in the progress thread when work resumes.

Looks around no updates since november .....**wonders ifthis mod has truly died now** :D :D :) This could be one ofthe best mods ever Pls pls pls dun let bring it back to life .

Guest Guest

hmmm wow are you guys still that busy?

I was wondering, i'm going to be a bit more free after the summer's started, and if an extra hand is needed, just say the word.

Guest Ominae

Well, I've been stopping by every now and then, checking in on the module and skimming the forums.

I've noticed they've gone rather silent...

Could anyone perhaps tell me where the module stands at the moment? Is it being continued? I for one would play through Baldur's Gate again just to meet Keli...Err.. Inara too, Yes...

~Ominae.

Well, I've been stopping by every now and then, checking in on the module and skimming the forums.

I've noticed they've gone rather silent...

Could anyone perhaps tell me where the module stands at the moment? Is it being continued? I for one would play through Baldur's Gate again just to meet Keli...Err.. Inara too, Yes...

~Ominae.

When we've made significant leaps in progress then they'll be posted in the Progress Report thread.

When we've started production again, we will tell you.  But life is busy, busy, busy.

Unfortunately my last statement is still true.  Everyone is doing other things at the moment.  I will post in the progress thread when work resumes.

:)

As I see, K+I modders just don't have their peace, do they? So many people ask again and again the same question... but if you don't have time, why aren't Keli+Inara in Inactive Projects?

:)

As I see, K+I modders just don't have their peace, do they? So many people ask again and again the same question... but if you don't have time, why aren't Keli+Inara in Inactive Projects?

Because there is life at the end of the tunnel, we just don't know how long the tunnel is. It's all about finding a time when we're not busy, and when we do, we'll let you know. It's not like we've gone AWOL or we've said 'yeah, I've lost interest, so this probably won't happen'.

Keep your fingers crossed, but don't poke us with them ;)

I for one was recently besieged with a horrible Cthulu virus that almost claimed my computer, but we are still here.

Watching.

watching

watching

Im sorry you had a virus but i am soooo glad to see you Im still around waiting paientely hopeng one day ill look at my BG2 screen and see K elli and Indra

W E L C O M E B A C K !!!! :suspect::down::love::p

Archived