SCS II and Spell System Adjustment Mod

Guest Splunge

Resting after every fight takes the challenge out most dungeons. Just say no; use a self regulated house rule of 'one rest per lvl of dungeon' or such. :p

I think it makes the game much more challenging and it's much more sound RP wise (although ambushes while trying to rest in dungeons helps balance things out).

Like most of us here I've been playing this game for ten years... resting has gotten dull. ;-)

Resting after every fight was hyperbole, I would rest a few times per dungeon, sometimes more sometimes less, but it bugged me to watch the days tick by and not have anything accomplished.

Either way I figured out how not to get murdered by spell spamming liches, I'll be OK. ^_^

Thanks

This mod sounds interesting. Although I would make the timer really long. Like 10 turns or so to make it somewhat balanced. Particularily when traveling across the world map. So I guess that would be 600 seconds before spell refresh. I do not like to rest so much either but I like the limitations so you use your abilities efficiently. It just bothers me a bit when I only use 1 or 2 spells for hours while I deal with minor enemies and quests and a big fight comes up and I have to rest just to get those 2 spells back.

Archived