COMING SOON

Guest Crovis

I'd like to submit my Kelsey/Joss Whedon flirts to this project please.

I'd also like to submit my Amelyssan/Fall-From-Grace/Item Upgrade multi-romance scripts.

Actually, I just like to submit a lot. Are you all the rakish kind of fellow with that naughty whiff of brimstone about you?

Do we start with the cat macros now?

I hereby bequesth my Nythrun's "Foil Covered Chocolate Bunny Rabbit" and cmorgan's "Aran" and Sillara's "Saerileth" Romance banter to this Great Community Endeavor (in the spirit of fun)

== ~SAERIJ~ ~In thine fair eyes, I see the spirit of truth, and the wisdom of your twenty seven seasons on this mortal coil. Verily, thy bearing and manner are stout and truehearted.~

== ~C-ARANJ~ ~Right then. One young tin-can-tart, hot to trot. Sune's Bosom, but you are a sight. Unfortunately, you are not wearing Ed Greenwood's flower in your right ear, or left one, for that matter, so I had better just give you chocolate and call it a day.~

== ~NYTHRNCB~ ~Egads! Another mouth to avoid! The fighter is courting again, and no chocolate is safe from his rapacious appetites!~

== ~SAERIJ~ ~Thy words confuse this Chosen of Tyr. Mayhap this chocolate you speak of is a mating ritual?~

== ~NYTHRNCB~ ~No. No chocolate. It is poisonous to Chosen of Try, or Tear, or Tyrr, or wherever you and Taisha come from. Besides, it makes you gain weight faster than you would believe.~

== ~C-ARANJ~ ~Aye, chocolate seems t' appeal to the fair sex, beggin' your pardon. Illmater's Blood, you'd think that the roses were enough, but it's the chocolate what's the true ticket.~

== ~NYTHRNCB~ ~Shut up, you idiot. You aren't even out of development yet.~

== ~SAERIJ~ ~Then, fair Aran, let me partake of this 'chocolate'. It is right that I should stand by your side and find my destiny. I shall serve Tyr while you serve a light chocolate fondue over fresh strawberries.~

== ~NYTHRNCB~ ~Hop it, lads - the games's afoot! Run for your lives!~

== ~C-ARANJ~ ~Cyric's Left Kidney, you've got to be kiddin' me. The lad is writin' this sort o' stuff for me? ~

== ~SAERIJ~ ~(giggles) I tthink it's cute. Plus, you gave me roses and chocolate. You never even gave Nythrun that, except metaphorically...~

== ~C-ARANJ~ ~Aww, for the Love of Corellon, hush, child. You at least got a published authoress to write for you. I have to put up with a cheap hack.~

What impresses me is that that poster took a good ten minutes to make, at least! Note how the Solaufein word art covers parts of Tashia's and Chloe's portraits? That's serious 30-second photochop!

The only question I have is what exactly is coming out of Kelsey's forehead? It looks like half of a broken compact disk.

The only question I have is what exactly is coming out of Kelsey's forehead? It looks like half of a broken compact disk.

I was thinking shark fin ( Jaws), but now you have me wondering.

I really want that FCCBR for my next run. I imagine he'd be pretty good with Banana. And the crossmod content would be sweet indeed.

Guest Crvosi
What impresses me is that that poster took a good ten minutes to make, at least! Note how the Solaufein word art covers parts of Tashia's and Chloe's portraits? That's serious 30-second photochop!

mspaint 4 lief

"Non-sentimental rape sequence that happens in the shadow of the Small Teeth Pass" patch for Imoen Romance mod, plz?

Your wish is my command.

== ~PLAYER1~ ~Submit or be destroyed, sister.~

== ~IMOEN2J~ ~(she glares with the dark soulless hate that fires you to your marrow)~

== ~IMOEN2J~ ~Never.~

END

IF ~~ THEN DO ~StartCutsceneMode() StartCutscene("EvilPath")~ EXIT

IF

True()

THEN

RESPONSE #100

ClearAllActions()

ActionOverride(Player1,MoveToObject("imoen2"))

ActionOverride("Imoen2",LeaveParty())

ActionOverride("Imoen2",DisplayStringHead(~Destroy this foul thing!~))

ActionOverride(Player2,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player3,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player4,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player5,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player6,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride("CommonDecency",Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride([EVERYONE],Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player1,Kill(Player1))

PlayMovie("ThingsSimplyNotDone")

EndCredits()

END

Archived