COMING SOON

Guest Crovis

"Non-sentimental rape sequence that happens in the shadow of the Small Teeth Pass" patch for Imoen Romance mod, plz?

Your wish is my command.

== ~PLAYER1~ ~Submit or be destroyed, sister.~

== ~IMOEN2J~ ~(she glares with the dark soulless hate that fires you to your marrow)~

== ~IMOEN2J~ ~Never.~

END

IF ~~ THEN DO ~StartCutsceneMode() StartCutscene("EvilPath")~ EXIT

IF

True()

THEN

RESPONSE #100

ClearAllActions()

ActionOverride(Player1,MoveToObject("imoen2"))

ActionOverride("Imoen2",LeaveParty())

ActionOverride("Imoen2",DisplayStringHead(~Destroy this foul thing!~))

ActionOverride(Player2,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player3,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player4,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player5,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player6,Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride("CommonDecency",Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride([EVERYONE],Kill(Player1))

ActionOverride(Player1,Kill(Player1))

PlayMovie("ThingsSimplyNotDone")

EndCredits()

END

That's how it looks in Imoen Romance.

I said "non-sentimental" :) .

Like in: with stat/skill/party checks determining the outcome.

"Non-sentimental rape sequence that happens in the shadow of the Small Teeth Pass" patch for Imoen Romance mod, plz?

Your wish is my command.

That's how it looks in Imoen Romance.

I said "non-sentimental" :) .

Like in: with stat/skill/party checks determining the outcome.

Holy cow - you are joking - I actually tried to be funny and got basically what the scene does? No way my code memory is that good - o.k. It's a walk far on the dark side for this poor paladin, but hell, you only go around Toril once (unless you are extraplanar):

[back in a bit]

CHAIN IF ~Global("ImoenAttacked","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~PLAYER1~ imoenattackedresolved
~Submit or be destroyed, sister.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ImoenAttacked","GLOBAL",2)~ 
== ~IMOEN2J~ IF ~Religion("Imoen2",SUNE) InParty("Imoen2") InMyArea("Imoen2") !StateCheck("Imoen2",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~[IMOEN]  Bring it on, bro. Just be sure you can handle what I can bring to the party. Some of my best friends have taught me Drow tricks that will leave you a whithered husk.~ DO ~SetGlobal("imoenkillsPlayer1byeroticonslaught","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT
== ~IMOEN2J~ IF ~!Religion("Imoen2",SUNE) InParty("Imoen2") InMyArea("Imoen2") !StateCheck("Imoen2",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~[IMOEN] You are not yourself, <CHARNAME>. Stop... stop and think of what you are doing. Please.~
END
+ ~Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL)~ + ~My sword will split you, sister. Resistance is Futile. I am part Borg.~ + borg
+ ~Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL)~ + ~I have you under my spell, sister. Your feeble cries will have no effect on Love Potion No. 9~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,BARD_ALL)~ + ~Your shrieks of disp *hackthp* disp *hackthp* ah, ferget it. Youse gonna sing like a birdie.~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,SORCEROR)~ + ~The weave will consume you as I feast on your spirit, sister. It will be a veritable White Castle Burger (tm) of hate and fear.~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL)~ + ~I shall steal your innocence - wait, got that already. OK, I shall steal your fate... wait - got that already. Damn, girl, ain't you got notthin' left? You gotta get a better agent. OK, so I forget the stealing and go right to the backstabbing.~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL)~ + ~My god shall consume your broken will, sister, as is the way of all things. And for a donation of only $19.95, plus shipping and handling, he will send you this CD "Recovering From Your Ordeal", so I'd grab a credit card and start ordering.~ + resolve

== ~IMOEN2J~ IF ~Religion("Imoen2",SUNE) InParty("Imoen2") InMyArea("Imoen2") !StateCheck("Imoen2",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~[IMOEN]  Bring it on, bro. Just be sure you can handle what I can bring to the party. Some of my best friends have taught me Drow tricks that will leave you a whithered husk.~ DO ~SetGlobal("imoenkillsPlayer1byeroticonslaught","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT
== ~IMOEN2J~ IF ~Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL) InParty("Imoen2") InMyArea("Imoen2") !StateCheck("Imoen2",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~[IMOEN]  Please... I beg you... HA! Die, beast, by your own dagger!~ DO ~SetGlobal("imoenkillsPlayer1withhisownknife","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT

Nope. I gotta stop. Sorry, Sorrow - I can't find a way to make it funny. Not my style, I guess. Way too dark for my tastes, and I can't seem to find the humor in the degredation and violent abuse. Renal was painful enough, and there was an equality there of a sort.

How about a nice cup of tea, instead?

I did it for the lulz.

Holy cow - you are joking - I actually tried to be funny and got basically what the scene does?

Yes :( . I didn't play the romance because of my allergy for BG2, but I have read that part of the code. Basically, it features player getting arbitrarily instant-killed and variable/dialogue state names like "youevilbastard" or something XD .

It's kinda sad when a modder is so involved that his design choices are influences by his emotions, not a will to show realistic actions and consequences.

Which is what I made fun of.

CHAIN IF ~Global("ImoenAttacked","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~PLAYER1~ imoenattackedresolved
~Submit or be destroyed, sister.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ImoenAttacked","GLOBAL",2)~ 
== ~IMOEN2J~ IF ~!Religion("Imoen2",SUNE) InParty("Imoen2") InMyArea("Imoen2") !StateCheck("Imoen2",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~[IMOEN] You are not yourself, <CHARNAME>. Stop... stop and think of what you are doing. Please.~
END
+ ~Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL)~ + ~My sword will split you, sister. Resistance is Futile. I am part Borg.~ + borg
+ ~Class(Player1,MAGE_ALL)~ + ~I have you under my spell, sister. Your feeble cries will have no effect on Love Potion No. 9~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,BARD_ALL)~ + ~Your shrieks of disp *hackthp* disp *hackthp* ah, ferget it. Youse gonna sing like a birdie.~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,SORCEROR)~ + ~The weave will consume you as I feast on your spirit, sister. It will be a veritable White Castle Burger (tm) of hate and fear.~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,THIEF_ALL)~ + ~I shall steal your innocence - wait, got that already. OK, I shall steal your fate... wait - got that already. Damn, girl, ain't you got notthin' left? You gotta get a better agent. OK, so I forget the stealing and go right to the backstabbing.~ + resolve
+ ~Class(Player1,CLERIC_ALL)~ + ~My god shall consume your broken will, sister, as is the way of all things. And for a donation of only $19.95, plus shipping and handling, he will send you this CD "Recovering From Your Ordeal", so I'd grab a credit card and start ordering.~ + resolve

== ~IMOEN2J~ IF ~Class(Player1,FIGHTER_ALL) InParty("Imoen2") InMyArea("Imoen2") !StateCheck("Imoen2",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~[IMOEN]  Please... I beg you... HA! Die, beast, by your own dagger!~ DO ~SetGlobal("imoenkillsPlayer1withhisownknife","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT

It's really disgusting, not only disgusting, it's repulsive. I thought that the humanity have progressed beyond the "eye for the eye" "justice".

It's really psychotic that Imoen murdered the poor charname. It's a total lack of respect for human life. All life is sacred and in our enlightened times no one should be killed for just trying to rape someone. Also, what if she was innocent? Do you really believe that Imoen is infallible in her judgement?

Murder is wrong, no matter how it is called, because all life is sacred.

And in this dialogue Imoen is playing god :) .

As I said, this dialogue is wrong and disgusting.

Nope. I gotta stop. Sorry, Sorrow - I can't find a way to make it funny.

Lulz. I wasn't talking about making it funny. Or making it at all, while we are at it...

Renal was painful enough, and there was an equality there of a sort.

Link plz?

How about a nice cup of tea, instead?

Ok. I like tea :( .

Way too deep for me, Sorrow. Like I said, I tried to do the whole "Leave the Guns, Take the Canolis" or farcical thing, like Scary Movie spoofs, but the subject matter is just not funny. To Guest, sorry - sometimes exploring what is "funny" turns out wrong. Have a cup of tea, skip the last couple of posts, and contribute a funny one.

I was watching X-Files, "Beyond the Sea", today, and the officer said: "Why, he hadn't even committed any serious crimes! A rape, [then something else...]"

I remembered it the first time, I howled the second time.

Way too deep for me, Sorrow. Like I said, I tried to do the whole "Leave the Guns, Take the Canolis" or farcical thing, like Scary Movie spoofs, but the subject matter is just not funny.

I agree, Imoen arbitrally killing <CHARNAME> isn't funny.

Way too deep for me, Sorrow. Like I said, I tried to do the whole "Leave the Guns, Take the Canolis" or farcical thing, like Scary Movie spoofs, but the subject matter is just not funny.

I agree, Imoen arbitrally killing <CHARNAME> isn't funny.

Funny, no; reasonable, yes. "Submit or be destroyed, sister", is pretty good evidence of intent; doesn't look arbitrary to me.

Archived