COMING SOON

Guest Crovis

Let's cool it a bit and return to the reviewing of the cbm poster please. :)

Auren's hair smells nice... in a Little House on the Prairie kinda way!

That's okay. Her microphone keeps her safe from harm. And werewolves.

Okay, Nythrun, I've already warned you about making me lose my drink and food to the floor and monitor with your comments. :(

"Daddy is *this* where we build the cabin?! Johnny came down with typhoid fever AGAIN!"

I think some of you might be taking this a bit too seriously. Nobody's saying rape is acceptable. This is clearly a humorous thread. Also, to take a cue from chaos-magic guru Peter Caroll, if you can't laugh at everything (and I mean everything) then you're not going to make it through life alive.

aWL

Funny, no; reasonable, yes. "Submit or be destroyed, sister", is pretty good evidence of intent; doesn't look arbitrary to me.

Arbitrarily, like in outside of the game mechanics or common sense - i.e. character doesn't die as in "she died because she sucked at raping people", but "she died, because the modder hates fictional rape".

The point is that adding an option that results in <CHARNAME> getting instant-killed by modder just because the modder doesn't like it is ridiculous. Which is what I'm making fun of.

Also, the "Submit or be destroyed, sister", is a plain bad writing.

A proper surprise sex dialogues should include some way of restraining the victim. For example initiating the surprise sex while Imoen is sleeping.

Also, to take a cue from chaos-magic guru Peter Caroll, if you can't laugh at everything (and I mean everything) then you're not going to make it through life alive.

True.

Also, when nothing is True, Everything is Permitted :) .

Archived