COMING SOON

Guest Crovis

On the other, the idea that simply clicking a link is enough to incriminate you for anything doesn't sit all that well with me.

Exactly! I mean, there was this ICQ virus a couple of months ago, when you(a general you) got a link from someone in your friend list, so you automatically went and clicked on it(Hey, it's from Kate/Mike/Alex! Let's have a look!), and it could be practically everything.

You forget the fact that the FBI doesn't record referrals. Meaning, I can post the link here and say "click here for cute fuzzy bunnies" and you'd still be deep into shit for the rest of your life.

At this rate, I'd prefer getting tricked into seeing one cup two girls.

Sounds like a great tool for internet trolls :/ .

Also, I wonder how many people click WTF links just to check WTF are they caught :) .

Each day as I go to work I see images of kids(often naked or showing underwear) in adverts, a practice which I, personally, detest, but they wouldn't do anything about _that_, would they?

Ugh :/ ...

Where do you live?

Speaking of kids and "they wouldn't do anything about _that_"...

There's a really sickening guy on DA, called Teruchan that constantly posts graphics of 11-12 looking girls in sexual clothes/poses or without clothes, but he gets away with it by writing that they are 18.

The worst thing is that he has a huge following of real underaged girls who he paints :/ .

I suppose now would be a bad time to mention that I just finished writing a dialogue during which Pai'Na can seduce an unwilling PC if his Charisma is too low... :(

aWL

So, when the victim is male, rape/sexual molesting isn't rape, but "seduction"?

BTW:

Some people mention that they feel uncomfortable with some subjects, for example rape. I'm curious, what "uncomfortable" means?

Guest Guest
BTW:

Some people mention that they feel uncomfortable with some subjects, for example rape. I'm curious, what "uncomfortable" means?

I'm pretty sure it means "shut up already". Do they not give taking-a-fucking-hint classes in your Swedish backwater, or has mercury poisoning clouded your judgment?

BTW:

I'm pretty sure it means "shut up already". Do they not give taking-a-fucking-hint classes in your Swedish backwater, or has mercury poisoning clouded your judgment?

A bit harsh, that. Last I checked, good manners were both free and painless. Has something changed?

- E

I'll try -

how about an authorized unauthorized banter? Everything clipped from the Auren, Sarah, Amber, Saerileth, and Angelo mods, with lines

#1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 added; only one line for Amber putting words in a modder's mouth... (oops - and another modified Auren line at the very end...)

CHAIN IF ~Global("c-BoysGetInTrouble","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BM#AMBER~ TraFilesGoneWild
~This is ridiculous. Haer'Dalis, we do not need any of the three of you men to assist us.~
== BHAERDA  ~Do not worry my angel - I will keep a sharp eye for anything that might seek to harm you in this fell pit of darkness.~
== BM#AMBER ~Hey! Keep that arm off my shoulders! I am not some silly child who is afraid of the dark.~
== C-ARANJ ~Pssst... Haer'Dalis, I thought you said these ladies were interested in flirtin'... th' druidess is lookin' more angry than the tiefling...~
== BJAHEIR ~I assure you, I will not stand to be addressed in such a tone! And by a one such as you. Remove your foulness from my sight.~
== BADANGEL ~Eh, eh! I'm looking out for you, m'lady. Where would we be if we lost you? Wandering about in the woods, most like. Would you leave this class excursion in my hands?~
== C-ARANJ ~I've got hands. An' she is pretty fair lookin', for a half-elf tree hugger.~
== BJAHEIR ~<CHARNAME>! If you do not remove this lackey from our company presently, I shall... !~
== C-ARANJ ~Sorry! You are a bloody bad influence on me, Bard. An' don't look now, but you've also ticked off th' 15 year old. Waterworks everywhere.~
== BHAERDA ~Saerileth, are you jealous?~
== SAERILEJ ~I have been deceived in thee, fiend angelical! But better to know now thy nature than to come to know it later, perhaps too late.~
== SAERILEJ ~The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain!~ [SAERI180]
== C-ARANJ ~Well, now, that's a mite harsh, don't you think, darlin'? Tyr's Eye, he is just flirtin'!~
== K#SarahJ ~You are disgusting and I would rather sleep on a pile of cow manure than go anywhere with you.~
== C-ARANJ ~Gond's Tooklit, Haer'Dalis, now see what you've gone and done. Even Sarah is ticked off with us, an' usually she's a sweetie.~
== C-ARANJ ~Hey. Look. Put that down, missy. HEY. Come on, Angelo, Haer'Dalis, give a guy a hand...they have my sword. Auren, come on now, there's a dear, hand me my sw... hey... no, don't throw it there...~
== C-ARANJ ~NOT IN THE...~
== C-ARANJ ~Blast. Right then, who's up for explorin' that great deep dark cave what's got dragonscales around it an' smells like sulpher? Come on, you two buggers got me into this. Let's go get my sword.  Ladies, we bid you good day. If we do not return, please remember us fondly.~
== BJAHEIR ~Boys. Come along, Saerileth. I have a more appropriate match for you. Good family. Ajantis, I believe his name is. And he has a large life insurance policy.~
== K#AurenB ~Do not look at me that way, Sarah. Their behavior was inexcusable.~
== K#SarahB ~I know, Auren, but it just seems so...wrong.~
== K#AurenB ~I don't think anyone around minded.~
EXIT

I dunno. I found it amusing, and it is a fun game. What mismatched .tra refs can create an Unauthorized Authorized Banter? :)

... What mismatched .tra refs can create an Unauthorized Authorized Banter? :)

That was hysterical!

You know, that would really keep the kids out of trouble, assembling amusing dialogues out of miscellaneous tra refs.

CHAIN IF ~Global("c-BoysGetInTrouble","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BM#AMBER~ TraFilesGoneWild
~This is ridiculous. Haer'Dalis, we do not need any of the three of you men to assist us.~
== BHAERDA  ~Do not worry my angel - I will keep a sharp eye for anything that might seek to harm you in this fell pit of darkness.~
== BM#AMBER ~Hey! Keep that arm off my shoulders! I am not some silly child who is afraid of the dark.~
== C-ARANJ ~Pssst... Haer'Dalis, I thought you said these ladies were interested in flirtin'... th' druidess is lookin' more angry than the tiefling...~
== BJAHEIR ~I assure you, I will not stand to be addressed in such a tone! And by a one such as you. Remove your foulness from my sight.~
== BADANGEL ~Eh, eh! I'm looking out for you, m'lady. Where would we be if we lost you? Wandering about in the woods, most like. Would you leave this class excursion in my hands?~
== C-ARANJ ~I've got hands. An' she is pretty fair lookin', for a half-elf tree hugger.~
== BJAHEIR ~<CHARNAME>! If you do not remove this lackey from our company presently, I shall... !~
== C-ARANJ ~Sorry! You are a bloody bad influence on me, Bard. An' don't look now, but you've also ticked off th' 15 year old. Waterworks everywhere.~
== BHAERDA ~Saerileth, are you jealous?~
== SAERILEJ ~I have been deceived in thee, fiend angelical! But better to know now thy nature than to come to know it later, perhaps too late.~
== SAERILEJ ~The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain!~ [SAERI180]
== C-ARANJ ~Well, now, that's a mite harsh, don't you think, darlin'? Tyr's Eye, he is just flirtin'!~
== K#SarahJ ~You are disgusting and I would rather sleep on a pile of cow manure than go anywhere with you.~
== C-ARANJ ~Gond's Tooklit, Haer'Dalis, now see what you've gone and done. Even Sarah is ticked off with us, an' usually she's a sweetie.~
== C-ARANJ ~Hey. Look. Put that down, missy. HEY. Come on, Angelo, Haer'Dalis, give a guy a hand...they have my sword. Auren, come on now, there's a dear, hand me my sw... hey... no, don't throw it there...~
== C-ARANJ ~NOT IN THE...~
== C-ARANJ ~Blast. Right then, who's up for explorin' that great deep dark cave what's got dragonscales around it an' smells like sulpher? Come on, you two buggers got me into this. Let's go get my sword.  Ladies, we bid you good day. If we do not return, please remember us fondly.~
== BJAHEIR ~Boys. Come along, Saerileth. I have a more appropriate match for you. Good family. Ajantis, I believe his name is. And he has a large life insurance policy.~
== K#AurenB ~Do not look at me that way, Sarah. Their behavior was inexcusable.~
== K#SarahB ~I know, Auren, but it just seems so...wrong.~
== K#AurenB ~I don't think anyone around minded.~
EXIT

Hmm...

How it should be read?

Nice hissy fit :) . It really touched you, didn't it :( ?

Guest Pigeon

Guys, can't we all just get along? Just think of how many mods we could create if we went back to circle-jerking instead of bickering!

Oh and Mr. Crovis do you accept submissions? This isn't exactly a banter but I believe it is in the same spirit as your mod!

bvalygar-1.jpg

:) I wondered if somebody was actually going to download that hideous thing, despite the warning that it was really, really cheesy. It's the tweak mod equivalent of Goo.

Somebody said, might have been Domi, that everyone has to make three mods, one to love, one to hate, and one that's just plain bad. b!tweaks is the last of the three.

Guys, can't we all just get along? Just think of how many mods we could create if we went back to circle-jerking instead of bickering!

Oh and Mr. Crovis do you accept submissions? This isn't exactly a banter but I believe it is in the same spirit as your mod!

bvalygar-1.jpg

Are you sure this isn't "How to Get Pink Eye With WeiDU?"

No, it's an actual portrait* I offer for, big surprise, Valygar. I liked it. For one thing, Christian Bale is just too hot. For another, it's a western-looking guy in western armor with two katanas. Since I usually give Valygar two katanas, it was a way to get a portrait I liked into the game.

*Pigeon recolored it, but left the borders around the eye. It gets dishonorable mention by Crovis at TATW.

Archived