Release of V3?

Guest I don't make them, I just pl

Guest I don't make them, I just pl

i hope not too sound too impatient, but could i be impudent enough to ask for a hypothetical release date of the next version?

go guys, keep up the great work!

It's as I mentioned in the other thread: I wait another week for any possible last-minute submissions/changes(and in the meanwhile, the authors have a chance to check their new stuff in peace), and then I issue a call for testers. If you would like to beta-test, it's a week. If not, a month, roughly.

You will have time for v3 even after the seventh of April - I used the date to lure the authors out. :)

And, yes, of course, there will be v4, v5, etc. afterwards, with new submissions and add-ons - this mod is not going to close shop.

However, there is a visible difference: in v1-v3, I helped to code and integrate submissions(some I coded from scratch, some, like magrat's latest, were already coded in .d and I only had to correct a few typos and add a cutscene or two). Even now, if you've got something good, I'll help you integrate it and finish it up, if only you've got a draft in .d.

From v4 on, however, this will change - if you want to submit something, it will have to be coded and working already.

Of course, there are tutorials for that, including my own writing in .d format for beginners, and, of course, you're able to use this forum to try and find a coder, or to ask feedback on your ideas - anything. But that's the difference.

Archived