Spell conversions

I see the appeal of leaving this till later, and it might well be sensible, but here are a few thoughts. They might in any case be relevant to adjusting innate abilities.

I take it that:

1) It wouldn't be difficult to create a table of the first ~200 projectile numbers are from BG1, so probably in IWD (and BG2) as well, so not in need of conversion. Call it safe_pro.2da.

2) It wouldn't be difficult to create a table of "common opcodes", ones that are the same between IWD and BG2. Call it safe_op.2da

On cursory examination, there's one IWD-specific opcode in almost every spell: show graphical effect. There'd need to be some macro written to go through all spells and do something to it. Stripping it out is an option, I guess, but replacing it with PlayAnimation probably works better.

One could then write a tp2 macro that went through every spell in IWD and just copied it over if its projectile was in save_pro and if it didn't use any opcode not in safe_op.

That would (I take it) give a conversion of at least a modest fraction of the IWD spells. The effect would be largely cosmetic but that's not to be sneezed at.

Come to think of it, for some opcodes (ones that play animations, call EFF files, etc.), presumably there'd have to be some extra checks going on. This would be added manually, I guess.

It could generate a log something like:

SPWI112 (Magic Missile) : successfully converted. Hooray.

SPWI417 (Beltyn's Burning Blood): not converted. I don't know this opcode: 247.

SPWI619 (Soul Eater): not converted. I don't know this projectile: 327.

You could then improve on it:

1) Have a macro, running before the main macro, that does any opcode conversions (manual or automated) to spells that are required to get them to work. It would start off as short or nonexistent but could have things added to it as time permits.

2) Have a macro, again running before the main macro, that creates any new projectiles that are creatable. (I've no idea how to do this; I don't understand projectiles.) It would append the (dynamically generated) numbers of the new projectiles to safe_pro; it would also generate a conversion table (conv_pro) that paired old IWD projectile numbers with the dynamically generated numbers of their new PRO file. Lastly, it would go through every spell and use conv_pro to update projectile numbers. Because all this happens before the main macro runs, those spells would be converted too.

3) Have a macro, yet again running before the main macro, that swaps IWD projectiles for acceptable BG2 substitutes, if the IWD projectiles either can't be converted or just haven't been yet. For instance, the Soul Eater spell has its own projectile, but it would be better than nothing if it used the Death Spell projectile. This would be controlled by a table subst_pro; the macro would go through every spell and swap its projectile if it was listed in subst_pro. Hopefully subst_pro would get shorter over time as more spells were converted.

Lastly, for script, item and creature conversion, you could have a conv_script, a conv_itm and a conv_cre 2da, and use those to go through everything and swap spells / items for acceptable substitutes. Those 2das could be shortened in the fullness of time as more spells were converted.

... sorry, this is probably stuff you've thought of before.

Some of this is already done, :)

In the docs folder, take a look at projectiles.xls. It's got lists of IWD projectiles--if there's a BG2 value there, then it's been mapped to the BG2 projectile via the opcode_replacements.tpa library. Keep in mind these are the values assigned to IWD spells and items, though I suspect many of the unmapped ones are not actual projectiles (i.e. we can map them to none). Many more can be mapped to some of the generic BG2 area projectiles. (igi, this may be useful for the IESDP as well.)

For opcodes, it's not as well documented but these are mapped where possible (also via the opcode_replacements.tpa library). For opcodes without clean mappings, they get deleted from the file and the filename is logged in lib/fx.tpa during installation. Some of the mapped opcodes needed a bit of tweaking--for example, IWD allows a 255 value for color set opcodes (which affects the entire body of the target). In BG2, 255 crashes the game so I split it up to six color set opcodes. Opcode 233 was also annoying, as it goes to hardcoded values and I had to deconstruct which bams actually get played at which values--this may also be more IESDP info--and a few remain unknown.

I'm...I'm never getting any sleep ever again, am I :( ?

Briefly cracking open the download inspires the following drivel:

fireball.ids is a problem. Area effects that stick around awhile in BGII use the byte at 0x217 in their projectile to define which explosion animation they use on top of the hardcoded invisible projectile 79 (- 1?), and it doesn't seem like anyone knows where in bgmain the integer -> .bam mapping is. This makes adding new persistent effects tough. One of color spray/prismatic spray can be sacked freely and storm of vengeance is expendable, but you'll need to fake a few more entries by adding a play .vvc effect to the spell. The annoyance is, that vvc needs to be running a .bam that's many instances of the tiny IWD .bam composited into one big ugly file - not much fun, even with a scriptable graphics editing program. I don't know how to make the explosion animation resref field at 0x21c work intuitively either - even with a .vvc rigged to loop it stacks frames together and sticks around for the duration of the spell :) So, this is likely to be messy.

You won't need to convert opcodes 235 (Graphics: Icewind Casting Glow), 244 (State: Positive Prayer), 245 (State: Negative Prayer), 249 (State: Positive Recitation), 250 (State: Negative Recitation), 257 (Zombie Lord Wha?), 258 (Protection: Immunity Resource), or 298 (it's not Use Magic Device, wrong game), will you? I don't see them used in the default files. The entire Chant/Prayer/Recitation series appears to be hardcoded in this game (just like the casting glow ;)) so rather than converting existing effects, you'll need to be punching in new ones. I used sec types for this series myself, it's fine, though it can be a little spammy.

243 (Summon: Icewind Animate Dead)

246 (Summon: Icewind Summoning Spell (Mixed))

248 (Summon: Summon Shadow Monsters)

259 (Summon: Summon Creature)

just need mapping to summon creature from a (handcrafted) .2da

242 (Graphics: Display Creature Overlay) gets mapped to play .vvc again, other than finding the correct resref for the .bam files it won't be difficult.

247 (Beltyn's Burning Blood) will probably have to rollback from "number of strikes" to a fixed duration a la no HoW, as berserking creatures don't run their scripts. The only way I can think of would be to have inviso-cre track the number of attacks made, and we all know what kind of objects are forgotten in a saved game?

251 (State: Hold (Lich Touch)) wants decomposing into hold + damage, probably prefixed by undead immunity to subsequent effects, as the devs were really into that for this game.

262 (Summon: Summon Pomabs) Heh :( Trash and rebuild by area script. I wish they'd done that in the first place, I never ever got the Pomab fight to work correctly.

264 (Spell Effect: Static Charge) For now I'm not even going to try tabulating all the ghastly hackery this one requires. CONVERSION IS USELESS YOU WILL RESIST or perhaps just overwrite.

254 (Removal: Effects specified by Resource) I want this one so much :( Fortunately we don't actually need it, Harpy Wail and Blood Rage just get their own brand new secondary types and the IwD opcode is replaced with remove by secondary type.

255 (State: Salamander Aura)

278 (Spell Effect: Shroud of Flame)

293 (Spell Effect: Beholder Dispel Magic)

294 (Spell Effect: Harpy Wail)

295 (Spell Effect: Jackalwere Gaze)

This is replaced with an apply periodic .eff opcode. The .eff casts a spell. The spell uses a small radius no-center projectile. The spell's two effects are to grant the caster immunity to another triggered spell, and then finally a triggered spell that carries all the effects that some other poor slob gets. Phew, gross. I've had some problems with the no center flag in projectiles before, but I don't know another way to do this that won't result in salamanders either burning themselves or each other.

In most of these cases it's preferable skip the "apply periodic effect" spell and patch an embedded effect into the creature while also giving that creature immunity to the spell that does the real business. There were a couple of cases where I did something differently, but I don't recall which or why, at the moment, sorry :(

256 (Spell Effect: Umber Hulk Gaze) We can do this :)

275 (Spell Effect: Remove Seven Eyes) awful and far more work than it's worth, the whole thing.

276 (Spell Effect: Remove Effects of Type) gets mapped to remove by sec type again.

279 (Spell Effect: Animal Rage) got me on this one (shrugs). Something's probably going to have to fall by the wayside.

280 (Spell Effect: Turn Undead) Has to be done with an invisible creature (fortunately it's stationary and doesn't travel with the caster, so it's not too bad)

281 (Spell Effect: Vitriolic Sphere) It's a bunch of staggered acid damage effects and a triggered spell.

282 (HP: Suppress HP Info) :(

284 (Spell Effect: Mace of Disruption)

291 (Debian's Rod of Smiting)

Level capped .effs applied to race.ids targeted creatures. If IwD had had .effs, this would be no kind of necessary.

288 (State: Set State) Detectable Spells Strikes Back! Most of these are never checked in game, so I'm thinking the fewer available stats in BGII will suffice. SoA only is SOL, again.

289 (Dragon Gem Cutscene)

296 (Script: Set Global Variable)

:) any GLOBAL variable you like can be set in BGII, isn't there something else happening here?

290 (Protection: from Spell) more .effs, I'm not sure why you'd listed this in the "no idea how to convert" section? The listing in the IEDSP is a dupe of the IwDII entry, and all of the "difficult" settings aren't in IwD - this won't be a problem, nor will 206.

There's a bunch of undocumented crud in the 114 - 119 range or thereabouts that I'm going to have to write up later - though I don't know all of them. The devs just overwrote the existing effects from BG.

282 is just impossible without copying an opcode definition out of idmain and stuffing it into bgmain. Please ask Avenger if he knows anything about doing this. It'd be tidy to rob the BitGlobal rubbish too, and since .exe hacking is already on the menu....

I never got too far into listing which effects carry hardcoded colorglow, play sound effect, and play animation sub effects, but it'll need doing at some point.

There's more, but I'm kinda preoccupied until Thursday.

Tedious monkey work indeed.

There's almost 120 projectiles that need to be winnowed one by one and reverse engineered for their properties (which in some cases is nothing, and in others is a slight tint applied to a travel .bam)

Hardcoding is ever so much fun.

/edit

Speaking of which, what resrefs are stapled into the .exe and need to be avoided? Identify, Vocalize are the same in both games, but the wild magic spells (thx no mage kit clab Bioware!) need to be worked around.

Opcode 233:

A couple of these are guesses based on hazy recollection, but most of them are correct. When I say "NOT_USED" I mean the referenced .bam isn't called by a Display Visual Effect opcode in any existing game resource - many are still played in a hardcoded way or as part of a hardcoded projectile.

Cat's Grace doesn't show any effect for me, and I didn't see any likely candidates - looks like they may have missed one?

I can't find the Lower Resistance effect either - it looks a bit like ddeath.bam, but I think it's something else I'm overlooking.

000 none	 // NOT_USED
001 abjurh   // (Mind Blank spwi804) (Remove Curse spwi410) (Non Detection spwi310) (Dispel Magic spwi302) (Resist Fear spwi210) (Protection From Evil spwi113) (Protection From Petrification spwi108) (Impervious Sanctity of Mind sppr716) (Entropy Shield sppr609) (Protection From Evil 10' radius sppr408) (Protection from Lightning sppr407) (Remove Curse sppr307) (Protection From Fire sppr306) (Dispel Magic sppr303) (Sanctuary sppr109) (Remove Fear sppr108) (Protection From Evil sppr107) (spin985.spl) (Dispel Magic spin164) (Protection From Evil spin121)
002 alterh   // (Stone to Flesh spwi614) (Stoneskin spwi408) (Slow spwi312) (Haste spwi305) (Vocalize spwi219) (Knock spwi207) (Color Spray spwi105) (Color Spray spwi021) (Silence 15' Radius sppr988) (Beast Claw sppr217) (Silence 15' Radius sppr211) (Resist Fire/Cold sppr210) (Barkskin sppr202) (Shillelagh sppr110) (spin176.spl) (Slow spin173) (spin150.spl) (spin149.spl) (Shapeshifts Water Elemental spin143) (Shapeshifts Earth Elemental spin142) (Shapeshifts Fire Elemental spin141) (War Cry spin136) (Shapeshifts Natural Form spin124) (Shapeshifts Natural Form spin123) (Shapeshifts Natural Form spin122) (Shapeshifts Boring Beetle spin111) (Shapeshifts Winter Wolf spin110) (Shapeshifts Polar Bear spin107) (Shapeshifts Flind pself1)
003 invoch   // (Lance of Disruption spwi319) (Decastave spwi221) (Chromatic Orb spwi118) (Shield spwi114) (Magic Missile spwi112) (Spiritual Wrath sppr612) (Spiritual Hammer sppr213) (Flame Blade sppr206) (Lance of Disruption spitm06) (Eye of the Sword spin127)
004 necroh   // (Lich Touch spwi610) (Beltyn's Burning Blood spwi417) (Vampiric Touch spwi314) (Skull Trap spwi313) (Ghoul Touch spwi218) (Horror spwi205) (Larloch's Minor Drain spwi119) (Chill Touch spwi117) (Unfailing Endurance sppr419) (Aid sppr201) (Fear spin172)
005 conjuh   // (Power Word, Kill spwi903) (Prismatic Spray spwi706) (Unholy Word sppr722) (Holy Word sppr721) (Symbol of Pain sppr714)
006 enchah   // (Mordenkainen's Sword spwi704) (Feeblemind spwi510) (Emotion: Hope spwi421) (Emotion: Fear spwi420) (Emotion: Courage spwi419) (Greater Malison spwi412) (Dire Charm spwi316) (Luck spwi209) (Sleep spwi116) (Friends spwi107) (Charm Person spwi104) (Greater Command sppr518) (Defensive Harmony sppr406) (Mental Domination sppr405) (Rigid Thinking sppr311) (Charm Person or Mammal sppr204) (Magic Stone sppr106) (Command sppr102) (Charm Fire Elemental Kin spitm99) (spin179.spl) (Sleep spin169) (Charm Person spin168) (Eye of the Mind spin126) (Charm Animal spin108)
007 illush   // (Mass Invisibility spwi709) (Improved Invisibility spwi405) (Blindness spwi222) (Mirror Image spwi212) (Invisibility spwi206) (spin980.spl) (spin979.spl)
008 divinh   // (Contact Other Plane spwi517) (Know Alignment spwi208) (Detect Invisibility spwi203) (Detect Evil spwi202) (Infravision spwi111) (Invisibility Purge sppr309) (Know Alignment sppr209) (Find Traps sppr205) (Detect Evil sppr104) (Shadow Pact spin997) (Detect Evil spin120)
009 armorh   // (Armor spwi102)
010 sarmorh  // (Spirit Armor spwi414)
011 garmorh  // (Ghost Armor spwi317)
012 strengh  // (Strength spwi214)
013 confush  // (Chaos spwi509) (Confusion spwi401) (Confusion sppr709) (spin974.spl)
014 soflamc  // NOT_USED (Shroud of Flame , hardcoded .bam display)
015 dspellh  // (Death Spell spwi606)
016 disinth  // (Disintegrate spwi607) (spin986.spl) (spin985.spl) (Disintegrate spin171)
017 pwsileh  // (Power Word Silence spwi617)
018 pwstunh  // (Power Word, Stun spwi705)
019 fodeath  // (Finger of Death spwi702) (Finger of Death spwi020) (Death Ray spin175)
020 mswordh  // NOT_USED (Mordenkainen's Sword)
021 msumm1x  // NOT_USED (Monster Summoning 1) msumm1h also as explosion effect
022 msumm1x  // NOT_USED (Monster Summoning 2) msumm1h also as explosion effect
023 msumm1x  // NOT_USED (Monster Summoning 3) msumm1h also as explosion effect
024 msumm1x  // NOT_USED (Monster Summoning 4) msumm1h also as explosion effect
025 msumm1x  // NOT_USED (Monster Summoning 5) msumm1h also as explosion effect
026 msumm1x  // NOT_USED (Monster Summoning 6) msumm1h also as explosion effect
027 msumm1x  // NOT_USED (Monster Summoning 7) msumm1h also as explosion effect
028 cfelemx  // NOT_USED (Conjure Fire Elemental)
029 ceelemx  // NOT_USED (Conjure Earth Elemental)
030 cwelemx  // NOT_USED (Conjure Water Elemental)
031 blessh   // (Chant sppr203) (Bless sppr101) (Bless spitm02)
032 curseh   // (Curse sppr111) (spin987.spl)
033 prayerh  // (Prayer sppr313) (Prayer spitm03)
034 recitah  // (Recitation sppr414) (Recitation spitm04)
035 clwounh  // (Cure Light Wounds sppr103) (Lay On Hands spin109)
036 cmwounh  // (Cure Moderate Wounds sppr214) (Lay On Hands spin109)
037 cswounh  // (Cure Serious Wounds sppr401) (Lay On Hands spin109)
038 ccwounh  // (Cure Critical Wounds sppr502) (Lay On Hands spin109)
039 healh	// (Heal sppr607) (Lay On Hands spin109)
040 asumm1x  // NOT_USED (Animal Summoning 1)
041 asumm1x  // NOT_USED (Animal Summoning 2)
042 asumm1x  // NOT_USED (Animal Summoning 3)
043 spoisoh  // (Slow Poison sppr212)
044 npoisoh  // (Neutralize Poison sppr404) (Cure Disease sppr314) (Eye of the Spirit spin130) (Cure Disease spin125)
045 calllih  // (Call Lightning sppr987)
046 schargh  // NOT_USED (Static Charge)
047 rparalh  // (Remove Paralysis sppr308)
048 factioh  // (Free Action sppr403)
049 mmagich  // (Miscast Magic sppr310) BG holdover
050 sooneh   // (Strength of One sppr312)
051 cstrenh  // (Champion's Strength sppr507)
052 fstrikh  // (Heavenly Inferno sppr799)
053 rdeadh   // (Raise Dead sppr504)
054 resurrh  // (Resurrection sppr712)
055 ccommah  // (Chaotic Commands sppr508) (spin972.spl)
056 rwotfah  // (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful sppr511) (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful spitm05)
057 sunrayx  // NOT_USED (Sunray, hardcoded)
058 sstonea  // (Spike Stones sppr512)
059 ddoorh   // (Dimension Door spwi402) (spin988.spl) (Teleport spin188) (Teleport spin187) (Teleport spin167)
060 ddoorh   // (Dimension Door spwi402) (spin988.spl) (spin976.spl) (Teleport spin188) (Teleport spin187) (Teleport spin167)
061 cocoldh  // NOT_USED (Cone Of Cold ?)
062 ssorbh   // (Sol's Searing Orb sppr608)
063 fireh	// NOT_USED (Hit Fire ?)
064 coldh	// NOT_USED (Hit Cold ?)
065 electrh  // NOT_USED (Hit Electrical ?)
066 acidh	// (Eye of Venom spin129) This one's wrong, I think
067 paralh   // (Hold Monster spwi508) (Emotion: Hopelessness spwi411) (Hold Person spwi306) (Hold Person sppr989) (Symbol of Hopelessness sppr715) (Hold Animal sppr305) (Hold Person sppr208) (spin984.spl) (spin180.spl) (Mournful Wail spin134) (Eye of Stone spin132)
068 mrageh   // (Malavon's Rage spwi707)
069 rwotfag  // NOT_USED (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful (Ground))
070 bdeath   // (Belhifet Death spin973.spl)
071 portalh  // (Teleport Without Error spin181) (spin156.spl) (Wind Walk spin133)
072 sunscoh  // (Sunscorch sppr113)
073 bbarh1   // (Blade Barrier sppr610)
074 bbarrh2  // (Blade Barrier sppr610)
075 cobonh1  // (Circle of Bones sppr319)
076 cobonh2  // (Circle of Bones sppr319)
077 cldamah  // (Unholy Blight sppr325) (Holy Smite sppr324) (Cause Light Wounds sppr112)
078 cmdamah  // (Unholy Blight sppr325) (Holy Smite sppr324) (Cause Moderate Wounds sppr218)
079 csdamah  // (Cause Serious Wounds sppr416) (Unholy Blight sppr325) (Holy Smite sppr324) (Cause Serious Wounds spin174)
080 ccdamah  // (Cause Critical Wounds sppr513) (Unholy Blight sppr325) (Holy Smite sppr324)
081 cdiseah  // (Cause Disease sppr315)
082 poisonh  // (Poison sppr418)
083 slivinh  // (Slay Living sppr515) (Death Knell spin135)
084 harmh	// (Harm sppr611) (Unholy Blight sppr325) (Holy Smite sppr324)
085 destruh  // (Destruction sppr717)
086 exaltah  // (Magic Resistance sppr519) (Exaltation sppr316)
087 cloudbh  // (Cloudburst sppr321)
088 mtouchh  // (Power Word, Blind spwi808) (Mold Touch sppr322)
089 :		// (Lower Resistance spwi518) Green sparkly hula hoop descends, looks like ddeath
090 :		// (Cat's Grace spwi223) Displays nothing?
091 seaterh  // (Soul Eater spwi619)
092 swaveh   // (Smashing Wave sppr421)
093 suffoca  // NOT_USED (Suffocate - .bam plays in area)
094 adhwilh  // (Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting spwi805)
095 mfmissx  // (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422) (Retribution spin140)
096 vspherx  // (Vitriolic Sphere spwi424)
097 wvdeath  // NOT_USED (Wailing Virgin Death ?)
098 uwardx   // (Undead Ward sppr516)
099 wvhith   // NOT_USED (Wailing Virgin Hit ?)
100 wdeath1  // (Wylfden Death 1 spin153.spl)
101 wdeath2  // (Wylfden Death 2 spin153.spl)
102 ddeath   // (Dragon Death 1 spin158.spl)
103 ddeath2  // (Dragon Death 2 spin160.spl) (Dragon Death 2 spin158.spl)
104 :		// NOT_USED
105 :		// NOT_USED
106 :		// NOT_USED
107 :		// NOT_USED
108 :		// NOT_USED

Edit:

And opcode 242. I'm not sure which of the bug attached visuals is used, have to change them to something silly and see what happens in game :laugh:

000 mgoinvc  // (Globe of Invulnerability spwi608)
001 soflamc  // (Shroud of Flame spwi511)
002 amshelc  // (Antimagic Shell spwi601)
003 orsphec  // (Otiluke's Resilient Sphere spwi413)
004 pfnmisc  // (Protection From Normal Missiles spwi311)
005 cofearc  // (Cloak of Fear sppr409)
006 eshielc  // (Entropy Shield sppr609)
007 fiaurac  // NOT_USED (Fire Aura)
008 fraurac  // NOT_USED (Frost Aura)
009 iplagua  // (Insect Plague sppr510) or maybe iplagur
010 sshellc  // (Storm Shell sppr323)
011 solatc1  // (Shield of Lathander sppr514) also solatc2
012 gsolac1  // (Greater Shield of Lathander sppr718) also gsolac2
013 seyesc1  // (Seven Eyes spwi710) also seyesc2

For the interested, here's the human-readable list from NI (concat IWD&ID2):

private static final String s_visuals[] = {"None", "Hit abjuration",
"Hit alteration", "Hit invocation", "Hit necromancy", "Hit conjuration",
"Hit enchantment", "Hit illusion", "Hit divination", "Armor",
"Spirit armor", "Ghost armor", "Strength", "Confusion", "Shroud of flame",
"Death spell", "Disintegrate", "Power word, silence", "Power word, stun",
"Finger of death", "Mordenkainen's sword", "Monster summoning 1",
"Monster summoning 2", "Monster summoning 3", "Monster summoning 4",
"Monster summoning 5", "Monster summoning 6", "Monster summoning 7",
"Conjure fire elemental", "Conjure earth elemental",
"Conjure water elemental", "Bless", "Curse", "Prayer", "Recitation",
"Cure light wounds", "Cure moderate wounds", "Cure serious wounds",
"Cure critical wounds", "Heal", "Animal summoning 1", "Animal summoning 2",
"Animal summoning 3", "Slow posion", "Neutralize posion", "Call lightning",
"Static charge", "Remove paralysis", "Free action", "Miscast magic",
"Strength of one", "Champion's strength", "Flame strike", "Raise dead",
"Resurrection", "Chaotic commands", "Righteous wrath of the faithful",
"Sunray", "Spike stones", "Dimension door (origin)",
"Dimension door (destination)", "Cone of cold", "Sol's searing orb",
"Hit fire", "Hit cold", "Hit electricity", "Hit acid", "Hit paralysis",
"Malavon's rage", "Righteous wrath of the faithful ground",
"Belhifet death", "Portal", "Sunscorch", "Blade barrier (front)",
"Blade barrier (back)", "Circle of bones (front)", "Circle of bones (back)",
"Cause light wounds", "Cause moderate wounds", "Cause serious wounds",
"Cause critical wounds", "Cause disease", "Hit poison", "Slay living",
"Harm", "Destruction", "Exaltation", "Cloudburst", "Mold touch",
"Lower resistance", "Cat's grace", "Soul eater", "Smashing wave",
"Suffocate", "Abi-dalzim's horrid wilting", "Mordenkainen's force missile",
"Vitriolic sphere", "Wailing virgin death", "Undead ward",
"Wailing virgin hit", "Wylfden's death 1", "Wylfden's death 2",
"Dragon's death 1", "Dragon's death 2", "Monster summoning circle",
"Animal summoning circle", "Earth summoning circle",
"Fire summoning circle", "Water summoning circle", "Gedlee's electric loop",
"Darktree attack"};

They don't show up in some of my builds, because I suck ass.

And here's NI's projectile list for non-PROJECTL games (totally unverified):

private static final String s_projectile[] = {"None", "Arrow",
"Arrow exploding", "Arrow flaming", "Arrow heavy", "Arrow shocking", "Axe",
"Axe exploding", "Axe flaming", "Axe heavy", "Axe shocking", "Bolt",
"Bolt exploding", "Bolt flaming", "Bolt heavy", "Bolt shocking", "Bullet",
"Bullet exploding", "Bullet flaming", "Bullet heavy", "Bullet shocking",
"Burning hands", "Call lightning BG", "Chromiatic orb", "Cone of cold BG",
"Cone of fire", "Dagger", "Dagger exploding", "Dagger flaming",
"Dagger heavy", "Dagger shocking", "Dart", "Dart exploding", "Dart flaming",
"Dart heavy", "Dart shocking", "Magic missile BG", "Fireball",
"Ice fragments", "Chain lightning", "Skipping stone", "Sleep",
"Skeleton animation", "Smoke ball", "Smoke large", "Smoke small",
"Sparkle blue", "Sparkle gold", "Sparkle purple", "Sparkle ice",
"Sparkle stone", "Sparkle black", "Sparkle chromatic", "Sparkle red",
"Sparkle green", "Spear", "Spear exploding", "Spear flaming", "Spear heavy",
"Spear shocking", "Star sprite", "Stoned", "Web travel", "Web ground",
"Gaze", "Holy might", "Flame strike", "Magic missiles BG 1",
"Magic missiles BG 2", "Magic missiles BG 3", "Magic missiles BG 4",
"Magic missiles BG 5", "Magic missiles BG 6", "Magic missiles BG 7",
"Magic missiles BG 8", "Magic missiles BG 9", "Magic missiles BG 10",
"Magic missiles BG 11", "Invisible traveling", "Fire bolt",
"Call lightning chain 1", "Call lightning chain 2",
"Call lightning chain 3", "Call lightning chain 4",
"Call lightning chain 5", "Call lightning chain 6",
"Call lightning chain 7", "Call lightning chain 8",
"Call lightning chain 9", "Call lightning chain 10",
"Call lightning chain 11", "Fire storm", "Call lighting storm",
"Instant area effect", "Cloud", "Skull trap", "Color spray", "Ice storm",
"Fire wall", "Glyph", "Grease", "Flame arrow green", "Flame arrow blue",
"Fireball green", "Fireball blue", "Potion", "Potion exploding",
"Acid blob", "Agannazar's scorcher", "Travel door", "Glow necromancy",
"Glow alteration", "Glow enchantment", "Glow abjuration", "Glow illusion",
"Glow conjuration", "Glow invocation", "Glow divination",
"Hit necromancy air", "Hit necromancy earth", "Hit necromancy water",
"Hit alteration air", "Hit alteration earth", "Hit alteration water",
"Hit enchantment air", "Hit enchantment earth", "Hit enchantment water",
"Hit abjuration air", "Hit abjuration earth", "Hit abjuration water",
"Hit illusion air", "Hit illusion earth", "Hit illusion water",
"Hit conjuration air", "Hit conjuration earth", "Hit conjuration water",
"Hit invocation air", "Hit invocation earth", "Hit invocation water",
"Hit divination air", "Hit divination earth", "Hit divination water",
"Hit mushroom fire", "Hit mushroom gray", "Hit mushroom green",
"Hit shaft fire", "Hit shaft light", "Hit shaft white", "Sparkle area blue",
"Sparkle area gold", "Sparkle area purple", "Sparkle area ice",
"Sparkle area stone", "Sparkle area black", "Sparkle area chromatic",
"Sparkle area red", "Sparkle area green", "Instant area (party only)",
"Instant area (not party)", "Sparkle area blue (party only)",
"Sparkle area gold (party only)", "Sparkle area purple (party only)",
"Sparkle area ice (party only)", "Sparkle area stone (party only)",
"Sparkle area black (party only)", "Sparkle area chromatic (party only)",
"Sparkle area red (party only)", "Sparkle area green (party only)",
"Sparkle area blue (not party)", "Sparkle area gold (not party)",
"Sparkle area purple (not party)", "Sparkle area ice (not party)",
"Sparkle area stone (not party)", "Sparkle area black (not party)",
"Sparkle area chromatic (not party)", "Sparkle area red (not party)",
"Sparkle area green (not party)", "Sparkle area magenta (not party)",
"Sparkle area orange (not party)", "Sparkle area magenta (party only)",
"Sparkle area orange (party only)", "Sparkle area magenta",
"Sparkle area orange", "Sparkle magneta", "Sparkle orange",
"Non-sprite area", "Cloudkill BG", "Flame arrow ice", "Cow!", "Hold",
"Scorcher ice", "Acid blob mustard", "Acid blob gray", "Acid blob ochre",
"Red holy might", "Hit necromancy area", "Hit alteration area",
"Hit enchantment area", "Hit abjuration area", "Hit illusion area",
"Hit conjuration area", "Hit invocation area", "Litany of curses",
"Stories-bones-tell", "Magic missles 1", "Magic missles 2",
"Magic missles 3", "Magic missles 4", "Magic missles 5", "Magic missles 6",
"Magic missles 7", "Magic missles 8", "Magic missles 9", "Magic missles 10",
"Skull mob", "One skull at the target", "Swarm curse",
"Bees fly to target, no damage", "Adder's kiss", "Ice knife", "Pacify",
"Strength", "Ball lightning", "Ball lightning 2", "Blood bridge",
"Force missles", "Improved strength", "Shroud of shadows", "Cloudkill",
"Howl of pandemonium", "Bladestorm", "Elysium's fires", "Abyssal fury",
"Horror", "Knock", "Hold undead", "Missle of patience", "Elysium's tears",
"Tasha's unbearable derisive laughter", "Axe of torment", "Blacksphere",
"Cone of cold", "Desert hell", "Fire and ice", "Chain lightning storm",
"Acid storm", "Stygian ice storm", "Meteor storm bombardment", "Deathbolt",
"Ignus' fury", "Power word, blind", "Mechanus' cannon", "Celestial host",
"Rune of torment", "Blessing, scripture of steel", "Curse, seeking flames",
"", "Halo of lesser revelation", "Spiritual hammer", "Call lightning", "",
"Vampiric touch", "Confusion", "Power word, kill",
"Globe of invulnerability", "Nordom's crossbow bolts", "Raise dead",
"Innate fear ability", "Conflagration", "Traps projectile",
"Ignus' fireball", "Tongues of flame 1", "Tongues of flame 2",
"Tongues of flame 3", "Tongues of flame 4", "Tongues of flame 5",
"Ignus' terror", "Infernal orb", "Fiery rain", "Elemental strike",
"Reign of anger 1", "Reign of anger 2", "Reign of anger 3",
"Reign of anger 4", "Reign of anger 5", "Power of one", "Kiss",
"Embalming"};

And I've now fixed all these typos so the next build won't make me feel dumb.

Projectiles in the other IE games, while we're making verbose lists:

IwD TotL Projectiles

209 : (Malavon's Rage spwi707) 
210 : (Chain Lightning spwi603)
211 : (Acid Storm spwi708)
212 : (Wand of Corrosion wandcor) (Death Fog spwi605) (Death Fog spwi019)
213 : (Spike Stones sppr512)
214 : (Incendiary Cloud spwi802)
215 : (Produce Fire sppr411)
216 : (Insect Plague sppr510)
217 : (Snilloc's Snowball Swarm spwi220)
218 : NOT_USED
219 : NOT_USED
220 : NOT_USED
221 : NOT_USED
222 : NOT_USED
223 : NOT_USED
224 : NOT_USED
225 : NOT_USED
226 : NOT_USED
227 : NOT_USED
228 : (Flesh to Stone spin170)
229 : NOT_USED
230 : (Larloch's Minor Drain spwi119) (spin186.spl spin186) (Cause Serious Wounds spin174) (Fear spin172)
231 : (Death Ray spin175)
232 : (Luck spwi209) (spin179.spl spin179) (Sleep spin169) (Charm Person spin168)
233 : NOT_USED
234 : (Shadow Pact spin997) (Slow spin173)
235 : (Entangle sppr105)
236 : (Bless sppr101) (Bless spitm02)
237 : (Curse sppr111)
238 : (Remove Fear sppr108)
239 : (Detect Evil spwi202) (Detect Evil sppr104) (Detect Evil spin120)
240 : (Detect Invisibility spwi203) (Invisibility Purge sppr309)
241 : (Horror spwi205)
242 : (Resist Fear spwi210)
243 : (Chant sppr203)
244 : (Wand of Trap Detection wandtrp) (sppr205d.spl sppr205d) (Find Traps sppr205)
245 : (Silence 15' Radius sppr988) (Silence 15' Radius sppr211)
246 : (Dispel Magic spwi302) (Dispel Magic sppr303) (spin985.spl spin985) (Dispel Magic spin164)
247 : (Haste spwi305) (Girdle of Labelas labelt)
248 : (Slow spwi312)
249 : (Hold Animal sppr305)
250 : (Remove Paralysis sppr308)
251 : (Wand of Freezing Death wandfre) (Icelance spwi318)
252 : (Strength of One sppr312)
253 : (Prayer sppr313) (Prayer spitm03)
254 : (Confusion spwi401)
255 : (Emotion: Hope spwi421) (Emotion: Fear spwi420) (Emotion: Courage spwi419) (Emotion: Hopelessness spwi411)
256 : (Greater Malison spwi412)
257 : (Defensive Harmony sppr406)
258 : (Protection From Evil 10' radius sppr408)
259 : NOT_USED
260 : (Recitation sppr414) (Recitation spitm04)
261 : (Otiluke's Resilient Sphere spwi413)
262 : NOT_USED
263 : (Hold Monster spwi508)
264 : (Chaos spwi509)
265 : NOT_USED
266 : (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful sppr511) (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful spitm05)
267 : (Death Spell spwi606)
268 : (Disintegrate spwi607) (Disintegrate spin171)
269 : (Otiluke's Freezing Sphere spwi612) (Bolt fbolt) (Bolt dbolt)
270 : (Xainlaphar's Flying Skull xain) (Fire Seed fseeds) (Flaming Oil flamoil)
271 : (Sol's Searing Orb sppr608)
272 : (Prismatic Spray spwi706)
273 : (Mass Invisibility spwi709)
274 : (Sunray sppr707)
275 : (Confusion sppr709)
276 : (Symbol of Pain sppr714)
277 : (Symbol of Hopelessness sppr715)
278 : (Power Word, Kill spwi903)
279 : (Malavon's Corrosive Fog spwi904)
280 : NOT_USED
281 : NOT_USED
282 : (spin993.spl spin993)
283 : (spin992.spl spin992)
284 : (spin991.spl spin991)
285 : (spin990.spl spin990)
286 : (spin983.spl spin983)
287 : (spin982.spl spin982) (spin981.spl spin981)
288 : (Heavenly Inferno sppr799) (spin975.spl spin975)
289 : NOT_USED
290 : NOT_USED
291 : NOT_USED
292 : NOT_USED
293 : NOT_USED
294 : (spin979.spl spin979)
295 : (Horror spwi025)
296 : (spin971.spl spin971)
297 : (spin974.spl spin974)
298 : (Alicorn Lance sppr216)
299 : (Soul Eater spwi619)
300 : (Spike Growth sppr320)
301 : (Cloudburst sppr321)
302 : (Smashing Wave sppr421)
303 : (Thorn Spray sppr422)
304 : (Wall of Moonlight sppr423)
305 : (Whirlwind sppr613) (Wing Buffet spin159)
306 : (Earthquake sppr719)
307 : (Mist of Eldath sppr720)
308 : (Circle of Bones sppr319)
309 : (Cloud of Pestilence sppr417)
310 : (Undead Ward sppr516)
311 : (Blade Barrier sppr610)
312 : (Spiritual Wrath sppr612)
313 : (Lance of Disruption spwi319) (Lance of Disruption spitm06)
314 : NOT_USED
315 : (Shout spwi423) (Eye of Fortitude spin131)
316 : (Vitriolic Sphere spwi424)
317 : (Suffocate spwi711)
318 : (Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting spwi805)
319 : (Great Shout spwi806)
320 : (Mournful Wail spin134)
321 : (Death Knell spin135)
322 : NOT_USED
323 : (Undying Lament spin137)
324 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
325 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
326 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
327 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
328 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
329 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
330 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
331 : NOT_USED
332 : NOT_USED
333 : NOT_USED
334 : NOT_USED
335 : (Sunfire spwi519)
336 : (Power Word, Blind spwi808)
337 : (Holy Smite sppr324)
338 : (Unholy Blight sppr325)
339 : (Greater Command sppr518)
340 : (Holy Word sppr721)
341 : (Unholy Word sppr722)
342 : (Great Roar spin138)
343 : (Ring of the Will-o-Wisp wisp)
344 : NOT_USED
345 : (Retribution spin140)
346 : (Bolt of Sekolah's Fire sekolah)
347 : (spin157.spl spin157)
348 : (spin158.spl spin158)
349 : (spin161.spl spin161)
350 : (Teleport spin167)
351 : (spin182.spl spin182)
352 : (spin183.spl spin183)
353 : (spin184.spl spin184)
354 : (spin185.spl spin185)
355 : (Teleport spin187)
356 : (Teleport spin188)

IwDII

195 : (spwi985.spl spwi985)
196 : NOT_USED
197 : (00ciwsp1.itm 00ciwsp1)
198 : NOT_USED
199 : NOT_USED
200 : NOT_USED
201 : NOT_USED
202 : NOT_USED
203 : NOT_USED
204 : NOT_USED
205 : NOT_USED
206 : (spwi092.spl spwi092)
207 : (Cloudkiss 00ax1hck)
208 : NOT_USED
209 : (Malavon's Rage spwi707)
210 : (Chain Lightning spwi603)
211 : (Acid Storm spwi708)
212 : (Acid Fog spwi605) (Acid Fog spwi019)
213 : (Spike Stones sppr512)
214 : (Fiery Cloud spwi802)
215 : (Produce Fire sppr411)
216 : (Insect Plague sppr510)
217 : (Snilloc's Snowball Swarm spwi220)
218 : NOT_USED
221 : NOT_USED
222 : NOT_USED
223 : NOT_USED
226 : NOT_USED
227 : NOT_USED
228 : (Flesh to Stone spin170)
229 : NOT_USED
230 : (Larloch's Minor Drain spwi119) (Isair's Woeful Damnation spin257) (spin186.spl spin186) (Inflict Serious Wounds spin174) (Fear spin172)
231 : (Death Ray spin175)
232 : (Ray of Enfeeblement spwi226) (spin179.spl spin179) (Sleep spin169) (Charm Person spin168) (Wand of Enfeeblement 00wand29)
233 : NOT_USED
234 : (Shadow Pact spin997) (Slow spin173)
235 : (Entangle sppr105) (Wand of Entanglement 00wand30)
236 : (Bless sppr101) (Bless spitm02)
237 : (Bane sppr111) (Bane Wand 00wand33)
238 : (Remove Fear sppr108) (Remove Fear spin198)
239 : (Detect Evil spin120)
240 : (See Invisibility spwi203) (Invisibility Purge sppr309) (See Invisibility spin200)
241 : (Horror spwi205) (Wand of Horror 00wand16)
242 : (Resist Fear spwi210)
243 : (Chant sppr203)
244 : (Find Traps sppr205) (Wand of Trap Detection 00wand13)
245 : (Silence sppr988) (Silence sppr211) (Wand of Silence 00wand37)
246 : (Dispel Magic spwi302) (Dispel Magic sppr303) (spin985.spl spin985) (Dispel Magic spin199) (Dispel Magic spin164) (Dispel Magic effdm2) (Dispel Magic effdm1)
247 : NOT_USED
248 : (Slow spwi312)
249 : (Hold Animal sppr305)
250 : (Remove Paralysis sppr308) (Remove Paralysis spin248) (Wand of Remove Paralysis 00wand44)
251 : (Icelance spwi318) (Ice Dagger spwi122) (Ice Dagger spin967)
252 : (Strength of One sppr312)
253 : (Prayer sppr313) (Prayer spitm03) (Prayer spin209)
254 : (Confusion spwi401)
255 : (Emotion: Hope spwi421) (Emotion: Fear spwi420) (Emotion: Rage spwi419) (Emotion: Despair spwi411) (Emotion: Rage spin247)
256 : (Malison spwi412)
257 : (Defensive Harmony sppr406)
258 : (Holy Aura sppr801) (Magic Circle Against Evil sppr408)
259 : NOT_USED
260 : (Recitation sppr414) (Recitation spitm04) (Recitation spin210)
261 : NOT_USED
263 : NOT_USED
264 : (Chaos spwi509)
265 : NOT_USED
266 : (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful sppr511) (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful spitm05) (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful effrwf2) (Righteous Wrath of the Faithful effrwf1)
267 : (Circle of Death spwi606)
268 : (Disintegrate spwi607) (Disintegrate spin171)
269 : (Otiluke's Freezing Sphere spwi612) (Bolt 21wrdxam)
270 : (Fire Seeds fseeds) (Xainlaphar's Flying Skull 00misc37) (Flaming Oil 00misc32)
271 : (spwi099.spl spwi099) (Sol's Searing Orb sppr608)
272 : (Prismatic Spray spwi706)
273 : (Mass Invisibility spwi709)
274 : (Sunbeam sppr707)
275 : (Confusion sppr709) (Gram's Paradox spin239) (Gram's Paradox Confusion effgpx)
276 : (Symbol of Stunning sppr728) (Symbol of Pain sppr714)
277 : (Symbol of Fear sppr727) (Symbol of Hopelessness sppr715)
278 : (Power Word, Kill spwi903)
279 : NOT_USED
280 : NOT_USED
281 : NOT_USED
282 : (spin993.spl spin993)
283 : (spin992.spl spin992)
284 : (spin991.spl spin991)
285 : (spin990.spl spin990)
286 : (spin983.spl spin983)
287 : (spin982.spl spin982) (spin981.spl spin981)
288 : (spin975.spl spin975)
289 : NOT_USED
290 : NOT_USED
291 : NOT_USED
292 : NOT_USED
293 : NOT_USED
294 : (spin979.spl spin979)
295 : (Horror spwi025)
296 : (spin971.spl spin971) (Wyrm's Maw 51helmwm)
297 : (spin974.spl spin974)
298 : (Alicorn Lance sppr216) (Wand of Alicorn Lance 00wand41)
299 : (Soul Eater spwi619) (Orrick's Soul Devourer spin969)
300 : (Spike Growth sppr320) (Spike Growth spin206)
301 : (Rainstorm sppr221)
302 : (Smashing Wave sppr522)
303 : (Thorn Spray sppr422) (Thorn Spray spin207)
304 : (Wall of Moonlight sppr423) (Wall of Moonlight spin216)
305 : (Whirlwind sppr613) (Wing Buffet spin159) (00cidji1.itm 00cidji1)
306 : (Tremor sppr719)
307 : (Mist of Eldath sppr720)
308 : (Circle of Bones sppr319)
309 : (Cloud of Pestilence sppr417)
310 : (Undead Ward sppr516)
311 : (Circle of Blades sppr610)
312 : (Spiritual Wrath sppr612)
313 : (Lance of Disruption spwi319) (Lance of Disruption spitm06)
314 : NOT_USED
315 : (Shout spwi423) (Eye of Fortitude spin131)
316 : (Vitriolic Sphere spwi424)
317 : (Suffocate spwi711)
318 : (Horrid Wilting spwi805)
319 : (Great Shout spwi806)
320 : (Mournful Wail spin134)
321 : (Death Knell spin135)
322 : NOT_USED
323 : (Undying Lament spin137)
324 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
325 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
326 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
327 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
328 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
329 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
330 : (Mordenkainen's Force Missiles spwi422)
331 : NOT_USED
332 : NOT_USED
333 : NOT_USED
334 : NOT_USED
335 : (Sunfire spwi519)
336 : (Power Word, Blind spwi808)
337 : (Holy Smite sppr324) (Holy Smite spin203)
338 : (Unholy Blight sppr325)
339 : (Greater Command sppr518)
340 : NOT_USED
341 : (Blasphemy sppr722) (Holy Word sppr721)
342 : (Great Roar spin138)
343 : (Moon Motes sppr226)
344 : NOT_USED
345 : (Retribution spin140)
346 : (Ring of Energy 00ring23)
347 : (spin157.spl spin157)
348 : (spin158.spl spin158)
349 : (Dragon's Breath spin241) (spin161.spl spin161)
350 : (Teleport spin167)
351 : (spin182.spl spin182)
352 : (spin183.spl spin183)
353 : (spin184.spl spin184)
354 : (spin185.spl spin185)
355 : (Teleport spin187)
356 : (Teleport spin188)
357 : (Halt Undead spwi320)
358 : (Invisibility Sphere spwi321)
359 : (Mass Heal sppr802) (Healing Circle sppr521)
360 : (Delayed Blast Fireball spwi714)
361 : (Gate spwi905) (Summon Fiend spwi809) (Cacofiend spwi713) (Gate sppr724) (Attempts to gate in allies spin284) (Attempts to gate in allies spin283) (Attempts to gate in allies spin282) (Attempts to gate in allies spin228)
362 : (Wail of the Banshee spwi906)
363 : NOT_USED
364 : NOT_USED
365 : (Symbol of Death sppr726)
366 : (Meteor Swarm spwi908)
367 : (Mass Haste spwi623)
368 : (Frost Fingers sppr117)
369 : (Gedlee's Electric Loop spwi227)
370 : (Wall of Fire sppr427)
371 : (Aura of Vitality sppr729)
372 : (Banishment spwi718)
373 : (Mass Dominate spwi911) (Control Undead spwi717)
374 : (Mind Blast spin196)
375 : (spwi098.spl spwi098) (Arrows 00cwfor2)
376 : (Turn Undead spin970) (Turn Undead Command spin286) (Turn Undead efftu4) (Turn Undead efftu3) (Turn Undead efftu2) (Turn Undead efftu1)
377 : (Breathes Mind Fog spin221)
378 : (Breathes Acid spin222) (00cwshe3.itm 00cwshe3)
379 : (Breathes Fire spin223) (00cwshe2.itm 00cwshe2)
380 : (Breathes Lightning spin224) (00cwshe1.itm 00cwshe1)
381 : (Breathes Acid spin225)
382 : (Ultrablast spin219)
383 : (spwi088.spl spwi088)
384 : (Lake of Fire spin254)
385 : (Acid Bath spin253)
386 : (Breathes Fire spin256)

PsT

190 : (Negative Token ntoken)
191 : NOT_USED
192 : NOT_USED
193 : NOT_USED
194 : NOT_USED
195 : NOT_USED
196 : NOT_USED
197 : NOT_USED
198 : NOT_USED
199 : NOT_USED
200 : NOT_USED
201 : NOT_USED
202 : NOT_USED
203 : NOT_USED
204 : (Litany of Curses spin101)
205 : (Speak with Dead sppr304) (Stories-Bones-Tell spin103)
206 : (Magic Missile spwi107)
207 : (Magic Missile spwi107)
208 : (Magic Missile spwi107)
209 : (Magic Missile spwi107)
210 : (Magic Missile spwi107)
211 : NOT_USED
212 : NOT_USED
213 : NOT_USED
214 : NOT_USED
215 : NOT_USED
216 : (Skull Mob spin102)
217 : NOT_USED
218 : (Swarm Curse spwi212)
221 : (Ice Knife spwi207)
222 : (Pacify spwi108)
223 : (Strength spwi211)
226 : (Blood Bridge spwi204)
227 : (Force Missiles spwi405)
228 : (Improved Strength spwi406)
229 : (Shroud of Shadows spwi408)
230 : (Cloudkill spwi501)
231 : (Howl of Pandemonium spwi603)
232 : (Blade Storm spwi702)
233 : (Elysium's Fires spwi905)
234 : (Abyssal Fury spwi912)
235 : (Horror spwi213)
236 : (Knock spwi215)
237 : (Hold Undead spwi307)
238 : (Missile of Patience spwi113)
239 : (Elysium's Tears spwi305)
240 : (Tasha's Unbearable Derisive Laughter spwi308)
241 : (Ax of Torment spwi310)
242 : (Blacksphere spwi401)
243 : (Cone of Cold spwi502)
244 : (Desert Hell spwi505)
245 : (Fire and Ice spwi506)
246 : (Chain Lightning Storm spwi604)
247 : (Acid Storm spwi701)
248 : (Stygian Ice Storm spwi705)
249 : (Meteor Storm Bombardment spwi802)
250 : (Deathbolt spwi803)
251 : (Ignus' Fury spwi804)
252 : (Power Word, Blind spwi805)
253 : (Mechanus' Cannon spwi807)
254 : (Celestial Host spwi901)
255 : (Rune of Torment spwi914)
256 : (Scripture of Steel spwi118) (Blessing sppr101)
257 : (Seeking Flames spwi117) (Curse sppr103)
258 : NOT_USED
259 : (Halo of Lesser Revelation sppr105)
260 : (Spiritual Hammer sppr204)
261 : (Call Lightning sppr301)
263 : (Vampiric Touch spwi309)
264 : (Confusion spwi402)
265 : (Power Word, Kill spwi909)
266 : (Globe of Invulnerability spwi602)
267 : (Nordom's Crossbow Bolts nordbolt) (Bolts of Kessek the Devourer bolt09) (bolt08.itm bolt08) (bolt07.itm bolt07) (Bolts of Wincing bolt06) (Bolts of Whistling Doom bolt05) (bolt04.itm bolt04) ("Rule-of-Three" Bolts bolt03) (Acidic Sponge Bolts bolt02) (Bolts of Acheron bolt01)
268 : (Raise Dead sppr502) (Raise Dead spin108)
269 : (spin106.spl spin106)
270 : (Conflagration spwi902)
271 : (spwi010.spl spwi010) (spwi009.spl spwi009) (spwi008.spl spwi008) (spwi007.spl spwi007) (spwi006.spl spwi006) (spwi005.spl spwi005) (spwi004.spl spwi004) (spwi003.spl spwi003) (spwi002.spl spwi002) (spwi001.spl spwi001)
272 : (Ignus' Fireball ignusfi)
273 : (Tongues of Flame spwi116)
274 : (Tongues of Flame spwi116)
275 : (Tongues of Flame spwi116)
276 : (Tongues of Flame spwi116)
277 : (Tongues of Flame spwi116)
278 : (Ignus' Terror spwi217)
279 : (Infernal Orb spwi218)
280 : (Fiery Rain spwi313)
281 : (Elemental Strike spwi410)
282 : (Reign of Anger spwi121)
283 : (Reign of Anger spwi121)
284 : (Reign of Anger spwi121)
285 : (Reign of Anger spwi121)
286 : (Reign of Anger spwi121)
287 : (Power of One spwi219)
288 : (Kiss spin107)
289 : (Greater Embalming spwi205) (Minor Embalming spwi103)

Who wants to mine data :crazyeyes: ?

<<<<<<<<pro_properties.list
NUM RESREF   MISSILE_IDS_NAME				 Type Spee SpFl Wav1	 Wav2	 Wav3	 SpaCol Flags1	 TravAnim ShadAnim TSeq SSeq LitI   LitW   LitH   Palette  TC1  TC2  TC3  TC4  TC5  TC6  TC7  SmDe SC1  SC2  SC3  SC4  SC5  SC6  SC7  FacT SmoAni TrailAn1 TrailAn2 TrailAn3 TraN1  TraN2  TraN3  AOEF AOET TraSiz ExpSiz TrigSoun ExpFre DelFra SecPro Dura ExpE ExpC ExpPro Exp_VVC  Width
209 idpro209 IWD_MalavonsRage				 0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
210 idpro210 IWD_ChainLightning			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
211 idpro211 IWD_AcidStorm					0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
212 idpro212 IWD_DeathFog					 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
213 idpro213 IWD_SpikeStones				  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
214 idpro214 IWD_IncendiaryCloud			  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
215 idpro215 IWD_ProduceFire				  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
216 idpro216 IWD_InsectPlague				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
217 idpro217 IWD_SnillocsSnowballSwarm		0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 ssswart  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
228 idpro228 IWD_FleshToStone				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
230 idpro230 IWD_LarlochsMinorDrain		   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
231 idpro231 IWD_DeathRay					 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
232 idpro232 IWD_Luck						 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
234 idpro234 IWD_ShadowPact				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
235 idpro235 IWD_Entangle					 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
236 idpro236 IWD_Bless						0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
237 idpro237 IWD_Curse						0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
238 idpro238 IWD_RemoveFear				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
239 idpro239 IWD_DetectEvil				   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
240 idpro240 IWD_DetectInvisibility		   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
241 idpro241 IWD_Horror					   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
242 idpro242 IWD_ResistFear				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
243 idpro243 IWD_Chant						0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
244 idpro244 IWD_FindTraps					0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
245 idpro245 IWD_Silence15Radius			  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
246 idpro246 IWD_DispelMagic				  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
247 idpro247 IWD_Haste						0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
248 idpro248 IWD_Slow						 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
249 idpro249 IWD_HoldAnimal				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
250 idpro250 IWD_RemoveParalysis			  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
251 idpro251 IWD_Icelance					 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 icelant  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
252 idpro252 IWD_StrengthOfOne				0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
253 idpro253 IWD_Prayer					   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
254 idpro254 IWD_Confusion					0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
255 idpro255 IWD_Emotion					  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
256 idpro256 IWD_GreaterMalison			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
257 idpro257 IWD_DefensiveHarmony			 0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
258 idpro258 IWD_ProtectionFromEvil10Radius   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
260 idpro260 IWD_Recitation				   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
261 idpro261 IWD_OtilukesResilientSphere	  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
263 idpro263 IWD_HoldMonster				  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
264 idpro264 IWD_Chaos						0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
266 idpro266 IWD_RighteousWrathOfTheFaithful  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
267 idpro267 IWD_DeathSpell				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
268 idpro268 IWD_Disintegrate				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 disintt  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
269 idpro269 IWD_OtilukesFreezingSphere	   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 ofsphet  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
270 idpro270 IWD_FireSeed					 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
271 idpro271 IWD_SolsSearingOrb			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
272 idpro272 IWD_PrismaticSpray			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 psprayt  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
273 idpro273 IWD_MassInvisibility			 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
274 idpro274 IWD_Sunray					   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
275 idpro275 IWD_Confusion					0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
276 idpro276 IWD_SymbolOfPain				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
277 idpro277 IWD_SymbolOfHopelessness		 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
278 idpro278 IWD_PowerWordKill				0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
279 idpro279 IWD_MalavonsCorrosiveFog		 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
282 idpro282 IWD_BombardierBeetleCloud		0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
283 idpro283 IWD_ZombieLordAura			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
284 idpro284 IWD_IronGolemCloud			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
285 idpro285 IWD_MyconidSpores				0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
286 idpro286 IWD_IncendiaryCloudExplosion	 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
287 idpro287 IWD_IncendiaryCloudIdling		0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
288 idpro288 IWD_HeavenlyInferno			  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
294 idpro294 IWD_PoquelinsPortalOpening	   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
295 idpro295 IWD_Horror					   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
296 idpro296 IWD_WinterWolfBreath			 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
297 idpro297 IWD_EverardsPortalClosing		0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
298 idpro298 IWD_AlicornLance				 0x02 0x3c 0x08 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 alancet  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
299 idpro299 IWD_SoulEater					0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
300 idpro300 IWD_SpikeGrowth				  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
301 idpro301 IWD_Cloudburst				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
302 idpro302 IWD_SmashingWave				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 swavex   blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
303 idpro303 IWD_ThornSpray				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 tsprayt  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
304 idpro304 IWD_WallofMoonlight			  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
305 idpro305 IWD_Whirlwind					0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
306 idpro306 IWD_Earthquake				   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
307 idpro307 IWD_MistofEldath				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
308 idpro308 IWD_CircleOfBones				0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
309 idpro309 IWD_CloudOfPestilence			0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
310 idpro310 IWD_UndeadWard				   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
311 idpro311 IWD_BladeBarrier				 0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
312 idpro312 IWD_SpiritualWrath			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
313 idpro313 IWD_LanceofDisruption			0x02 0x3c 0x08 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 lodisrt  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
315 idpro315 IWD_Shout						0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 shoutt   blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
316 idpro316 IWD_VitriolicSphere			  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 vsphert  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
317 idpro317 IWD_Suffocate					0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
318 idpro318 IWD_AbiDalzimsHorridWilting	  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
319 idpro319 IWD_GreatShout				   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 gshoutt  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
320 idpro320 IWD_MournfulWail				 0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
321 idpro321 IWD_DeathKnell				   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
323 idpro323 IWD_UndyingLament				0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
324 null	 IWD_MordenkainensForceMissiles1  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
325 null	 IWD_MordenkainensForceMissiles2  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
326 null	 IWD_MordenkainensForceMissiles3  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
327 null	 IWD_MordenkainensForceMissiles4  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
328 null	 IWD_MordenkainensForceMissiles5  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
329 null	 IWD_MordenkainensForceMissiles6  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
330 null	 IWD_MordenkainensForceMissiles7  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
335 idpro335 IWD_Sunfire					  0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
336 idpro336 IWD_PowerWordBlind			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
337 idpro337 IWD_HolySmite					0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
338 idpro338 IWD_UnholyBlight				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
339 idpro339 IWD_GreaterCommand			   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
340 idpro340 IWD_HolyWord					 0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
341 idpro341 IWD_UnholyWord				   0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
342 idpro342 IWD_GreatRoar					0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
343 idpro343 IWD_RingOfTheWillOWisp		   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 wowispt  blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
345 idpro345 IWD_Retribution				  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
346 idpro346 IWD_BoltOfSekolahsFire		   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
347 idpro347 IWD_BlueGlow					 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
348 idpro348 IWD_DragonDeathAnimation		 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
349 idpro349 IWD_DragonBreath				 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
350 idpro350 IWD_CryptThingTeleport		   0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
351 idpro351 IWD_MustardJellyVapor			0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
352 idpro352 IWD_SummonCornugons			  0x00 0x00 0x00 none	 blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 none	 none	 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
353 idpro353 IWD_ContainerGlow				0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
354 idpro354 IWD_ContainerGlowBad			 0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
355 idpro355 IWD_CryptThingTeleportFighter	0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
356 idpro356 IWD_CryptThingTeleportThief	  0x00 0x00 0x00 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x00000000 blahblah blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah blahblah blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x0000 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x0000 blahblah 0x0000
>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<add_pro_with_variables.tpa
DEFINE_ACTION_MACRO add_pro_with_variables BEGIN
 ADD_PROJECTILE ~override/%resref%.pro~
END
>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<projectile.stub
>>>>>>>>
COPY - pro_properties.list pro_properties.list
 READ_2DA_ENTRIES_NOW pro_properties 0x38
 FOR (i1 = 0x3; i1 < 0x38; i1 += 0x1) BEGIN
READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER pro_properties 0x0 i1 temp
SPRINT $field(~%i1%~) ~%temp%~
 END
 FOR (i1 = 0x1; i1 < pro_properties; i1 += 0x1) BEGIN
READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER pro_properties i1 0x1 resref
PATCH_IF ~%resref%~ STR_CMP null BEGIN
  READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER pro_properties i1 0x0 num
  SPRINT $pro(~%num%~) ~%resref%~
  FOR (i2 = 0x3; i2 < 0x38; i2 += 0x1) BEGIN
	READ_2DA_ENTRY_FORMER pro_properties i1 i2 temp
	PATCH_IF IS_AN_INT temp BEGIN
	  SET	$EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~($field(~%i2%~)) = temp
	END ELSE BEGIN
	  SPRINT $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~($field(~%i2%~)) ~%temp%~
	END
  END
END
 END
BUT_ONLY
ACTION_PHP_EACH pro AS num => resref BEGIN
 COPY projectile.stub ~override/%resref%.pro~
INSERT_BYTES   0x000 0x200
WRITE_ASCII	0x000 ~PRO V1.0~
WRITE_SHORT	0x008 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Type)
WRITE_SHORT	0x00a $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Spee)
WRITE_SHORT	0x00c $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SpFl)
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Wav1) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Wav1)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x010 ~%temp%~
END
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Wav2) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Wav2)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x018 ~%temp%~ 
END
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Wav3) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Wav3)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x020 ~%temp%~ 
END
WRITE_LONG	 0x028 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SpaCol)

WRITE_LONG	 0x100 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Flags1)
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TravAnim) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TravAnim)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x104 ~%temp%~ 
END
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(ShadAnim) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(ShadAnim)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x10c ~%temp%~ 
END
WRITE_BYTE	 0x114 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TSeq)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x115 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SSeq)
WRITE_SHORT	0x116 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(LitI)
WRITE_SHORT	0x118 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(LitW)
WRITE_SHORT	0x11a $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(LitH)
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Palette) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Palette)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x11c ~%temp%~ 
END
WRITE_BYTE	 0x124 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TC1)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x125 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TC2)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x126 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TC3)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x127 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TC4)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x128 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TC5)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x129 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TC6)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x12a $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TC7)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x12b $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SmDe)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x12c $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SC1)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x12d $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SC2)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x12e $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SC3)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x12f $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SC4)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x130 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SC5)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x131 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SC6)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x132 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SC7)
WRITE_BYTE	 0x133 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(FacT)
WRITE_SHORT	0x134 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SmoAni)
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrailAn1) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrailAn1)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x136 ~%temp%~ 
END
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrailAn2) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrailAn2)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x13e ~%temp%~ 
END
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrailAn3) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
  SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrailAn3)
  WRITE_ASCIIE 0x146 ~%temp%~ 
END
WRITE_SHORT	0x14e $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TraN1)
WRITE_SHORT	0x150 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TraN2)
WRITE_SHORT	0x152 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TraN3)
PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Type) = 0x03 BEGIN
  INSERT_BYTES   0x200 0x100
  WRITE_BYTE	 0x200 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(AOEF)
  WRITE_BYTE	 0x202 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(AOET)
  WRITE_SHORT	0x204 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TraSiz)
  WRITE_SHORT	0x206 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(ExpSiz)
  PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrigSoun) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
	SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(TrigSoun)
	WRITE_ASCIIE 0x208 ~%temp%~ 
  END
  WRITE_SHORT	0x210 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(ExpFre)
  WRITE_SHORT	0x212 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(DelFra)
  WRITE_SHORT	0x214 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(SecPro)
  WRITE_BYTE	 0x216 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Dura)
  WRITE_BYTE	 0x217 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(ExpE)
  WRITE_BYTE	 0x218 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(ExpC)
  WRITE_SHORT	0x21a $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(ExpPro)
  PATCH_IF $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Exp_VVC) STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~\(blahblah\|none\)~ BEGIN
	SPRINT temp $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Exp_VVC)
	WRITE_ASCIIE 0x21c ~%temp%~
  END
  WRITE_SHORT	0x224 $EVALUATE_BUFFER ~pro_%resref%~(Width)
END
 COPY - add_pro_with_variables.tpa add_pro_with_variables.tpa
EVALUATE_BUFFER
 REINCLUDE add_pro_with_variables.tpa
 LAUNCH_ACTION_MACRO add_pro_with_variables
END

Preview function, will you never learn your limitations?

As far as fill-in-the-blanks goes, most of these need need a type (2 for single target, 3 for AoE), a speed (usually 60), a travel animation, and a travel sound (that's the first of the three .wav resrefs) and that's it. There just doesn't seem to be any way to do it other than by hand and dint of tedium.

Archived