certain characters stop walking when using eseries?

Krenn

I'll post more details if requested, but for now, I'm mainly interested if this has happened before.

WHEN THE ESERIES AI IS TURNED ON, 2 of my characters will routinely stop walking for no apparent reason. (Aerie and PC protagonist, a berserker) they are in the 6th and 1st marching slots, respectively.

so, if i click for all six members of the party to move across the map, 4 of them will do so. Aerie and the PC will walk maybe 10% of the way, and then their move order will be dropped, and they'll just stand in place until i order them to move again.

then it repeats 15 seconds later, or however long.

the other four characters are also using eseries, but don't have the problem. the problem does not occur if AI is turned off.

Aerie and the PC do not appear to cast spells or take other actions when they stop.

has this happened before?

hey same exact thing been happening to me. since i installed the tweak pack, every time i put aerie in my party she will stop walking every couple of feet. it appears she has something she wants to say to my protagonist, but she never says anything, just stops moving and turns to him, often causing him to stop as well. from what i can tell it's only aerie who does this, and notably, it only happens in areas of athkatla. if i go inside of a building or to an outside zone, she acts normally.

hey same exact thing been happening to me. since i installed the tweak pack, every time i put aerie in my party she will stop walking every couple of feet. it appears she has something she wants to say to my protagonist, but she never says anything, just stops moving and turns to him, often causing him to stop as well. from what i can tell it's only aerie who does this, and notably, it only happens in areas of athkatla. if i go inside of a building or to an outside zone, she acts normally.

k i think i fixed it. i uninstalled and reinstalled the romance options on the tweak pack a few times, and this is what i found:

it was not working when i had installed:

-multiple romances

-nothing kills romances

-start new romances for new throne of bhaal character

it started working normally when i had installed:

-multiple romances

-nothing kills romances

i don't need to explain what this apparently means. it works now, and i'm not starting a new throne of bhaal game right now anyway.

Archived