How many paths should there be?

JPS

All the paths will be included in the first release. If we start to run behing schedule (well, we don't have a schedule, but anyway...), we'll just cut down on the Aerie-bashing  :D

JPS

All the paths will be included in the first release. If we start to run behing schedule (well, we don't have a schedule, but anyway...), we'll just cut down on the Aerie-bashing  :D

JPS

no ! NO ! NOOOO~HOOOOO !!! Please do not be so cruel ! :D ... dont cut down the aerie-bashing i live for this ! *sniffle*

Yes, it will take more than one lovetalk to get settled on one of the paths. We haven't quite decided yet, but I suspect that the actual chosing of a path will only occur at the end. So potentially, every lovetalk before that could play a part, and theoretically all the flirt options too. We will probably make it a little bit easier on ourselves, though, and only do it in some of the lovetalks. But of course, we're not telling which ones :D

I'm working on a more detailed draft of the romance at the moment and will post it for discussion in the hidden forum as soon as my internet connection starts working again (how am I writing this? you ask. Through sheer force of will, that's how! But perhaps you didn't ask), and after that it should be more clear what will actually happen.

Archived