Super happy fun lucky thingy?

Guest Guest

First of all kid, settle down. You're not a modder. You're just a rookie with an overinflated sense of self-worth. :D:party: You can't even comprehend the fact how difficult and time consuming it is to test all the fixes despite this being pointed out to your retarded brain several times. In addition to that, you've been talking out of your rear end regarding this whole optional thing and wasting everytime's time. There is a reason why no sane person here agrees or takes you seriously. Ever thought about that? :band:

Tho I've been absent here and there, I'd wager that I've been around the modding communities a far cry longer than you.

If having created working mods and being able to read Cam's complex patching code doesn't make me a modder, then I don't know what would... What have you done that gives you such an over-inflated sense of self-worth? Anything? Thought not. :band:

I like how you're slowly admitting you recommend the fixpack to players. Good. At least we're getting somewhere. :borg: Eventually we'll make you see the light.

I like how you completely fail to understand the simplest of points and instead choose to imagine something completely different from what I posted.

And I don't think anyone here needs to hand you your ass. You've been doing a tremendous job of doing it yourself. :( Perhaps you should take your own advice kid - "players look to modders for guidance because, after all, modders create the mods." In other words, YOU as a player (in the end that's all you really are), should look to the fixpack team for guidance and instead of arguing with them like an idiot.

Already addressed the modder bit, already addressed the ass-handing bit. Looks like you're just spewing more of the same garbage.

I'm going to do you a favor, temujin. Instead of responding to your next post and making you look like the asshole that you are, I'll just ignore it. This is fun but I'm getting tired of it and have better things to do. Ta ta. :D

aWL

:D:D You still haven't responded to why no one takes you seriously kid. I like how you completely ran away from the point. :borg::band: Just like the cowardly lion, when things start to get a little tense, you're wanting your way out of the thread. :party:

And no, simply reading Cam's code doesn't make you a modder. If you *think* you are experienced and you feel you have to come out and say it, you are not. Plain and simple.

Anyway, since you're practically begging, I'll be nice and let you out. :(

Now get out of my sight.

Bottomline - nothing wrong with the fixpack's optional components. No use bitching and whining about it as they are all optional and they are certainly not tweaks as this idiot is implying.

An experienced modder is one who never has to come out and SAY he is experienced (especially if he happens to be a condescending, arrogant little twerp). And ESPECIALLY when no one even asked or cared. :(:D

By the way, I forgot to add one final message for the cowardly lion (I can tell he's still lurking in this thread):

It's hilarious that you go to such lengths to try and convince me you are a modder. :D:party: ok, Simba. I'll be nice. I now pronounce thee a modder.. no, an Experienced Modder. Here's a little something that you rightfully deserve for blossoming into modder-hood.

Let's all give him a big hand! happy0147.gifhappy0147.gifhappy0147.gif

An experienced modder is one who never has to come out and SAY he is experienced

No, that is a modest/tactful modder. That has nothing to do with experience.

Sure, being seen by your actions is all well and good, but aWL actually had to point out that HE made some mods, everybody thought it was somebody else.

Icen

Without reigniting any tensions, I'd like to point out that I never claimed special status for myself. Rather, I made a statement about players trusting experienced modders to steer them in the right direction. I'd also like to point out that I didn't start the "pissing match" (though I am guilty of playing along for the fun of it). That's it.

@Cam: Some good points were made all around earlier in the thread, I think.

aWL

I'd just put the pack into some common repository , so anyone who needs it could borrow it. If they don't need it - well, then they don't need it. There's no reason for it to be in the fixpack since it is makes no difference for a player whether it's installed or not.

No, that is a modest/tactful modder. That has nothing to do with experience.

Sure, being seen by your actions is all well and good, but aWL actually had to point out that HE made some mods, everybody thought it was somebody else.

No. As I said several fucking times already, I don't give a shit what kind of garbage mods this nimrod has made. It had nothing to do with the topic, I never asked him about his worthless modding experience, yet he chose to bring it up for no reason and talk down in a condescending manner. This bullshitter stirs up trouble in one moment and quickly claims innocence in the next.

I'd also like to point out that I didn't start the "pissing match" (though I am guilty of playing along for the fun of it). That's it.

@Cam: Some good points were made all around earlier in the thread, I think.

Yes, but unfortunately, none of those points were made by you as it's evident no modder really agrees with you as always (just like in the crossmod banter thread) and you quickly hightailed outta here once you realized this. And nice try, but you DID start the pissing match knowing full well you'd get that kind of response. And yes, if there is any experienced modder(s) to trust here, it is primarily the fixpack team. Not you. You are just a modder-wannabe wishing to be a real modder someday. Just a Simba wishing to be a Mufasa. :(:D

Archived