Angelo TOB (spoilerish)

Guest -Anonymous-

Guest -Anonymous-

My first Angelo game hasn't reached TOB yet, but I know from the readme that two different threads of his second SOA quest can continue into it depending on what you do. My question is, are both threads in Saradush? Or is one in Amkethran or...

1) Were you nice with Suu, a girl in Sawara's home? If you were, and if she was still alive after the quest had been concluded, you will meet her in Saradush tavern.

2) If you have a certain katana in the inventory, beware the entrance to Yaga-Shura's stronghold. Be prepared. I will say no more. :laugh:

That's it, more or less.

Did the *spoiler*thing end up being that hard? If it did...good! :laugh:

Hey SV! Are you out eating at a maid cafe while you're here with us this time? ;)

The *spoiler* was unexpected, so my party wasn't buffed enough. So yeah, it was that hard. Buffed it was much easier. That's one reason I always install the Solaufein mod. I'm lazy, and like Weimer's auto buff scripts that come with it.

Hey SV! Are you out eating at a maid cafe while you're here with us this time? :laugh:

;) Last night I hung out at a bar with a bunch of paramedics!

The *spoiler* was unexpected, so my party wasn't buffed enough. So yeah, it was that hard. Buffed it was much easier. That's one reason I always install the Solaufein mod. I'm lazy, and like Weimer's auto buff scripts that come with it.

Ah, eh-xcellent. Of course...I think with anything, there's the temptation to make every character the most powerful/elite/seasoned member of whatever organization; but *spoiler* really is supposed to be elite in his line, so I would hate to think he went down easily...

*major spoilers follow*

It's just too bad; I wanted him to have all kinds of crazy ninja powers like turning into animals, vanishing and healing, and splitting his body; but there's a limit to the amount of complex coding that can reasonably go into one secondary fight ;)

Archived