Who else is currently waiting on a book?

Domi

Well, I believe Martin has a harder time writing this book than the former 3. It already takes longer and the plans for this book have already changed a few times. First it was to be five years later than a Storm of Swords. Now he is writing this book about the five year gap. I am personally very happy about this. This way you can far better experience all the details in that period than a 3 page explanation; what happened the last five years:....

By the way, could you give a link to that post?

Well, I just finished reading S. R. Donaldson's latest, "The Runes of the Earth", that I got for Christmas present from my dear wife. I've been a fan of Donaldson's since the late 70s, and eagerly anticipated this first part of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.

The book was excellent and met all of my expectations - even surpassed them. Then I went to Donaldson's homepage to find out about the coming books in the series.The second book will be released late 2007, the third late 2010, and the last one late 2013. :)

So yes, you could say I'm waiting on a book, and waiting, and waiting... :)

While waiting, I might even have the time to read something else. I've heard many people praise Martin's books, so maybe I'll give them a try next.

Yes! YES! YES!

THE update is on! GRR Martin has finished the Feast... well at least partially... well at least it is with the editors/publishers/all those guys now! YAY!

I am starting to party! Amazon has July 26, 2005 - August 3, 2005 as publishing date, I hope that's the new one!

Waiting for katherine kerr's the Gold Falcon myself, with an unspecified release date sometime this year or next...*mutters*

hope it's better then the last book i waited for...All Fun and Games Until Somebody Looses an Eye, real let down, was pretty narced with that one, kinda saw it all coming a mile off :thumbsup:

Yes! YES! YES!

THE update is on! GRR Martin has finished the Feast... well at least partially... well at least it is with the editors/publishers/all those guys now! YAY!

I am starting to party! Amazon has July 26, 2005 - August 3, 2005 as publishing date, I hope that's the new one!

Finaly yes, and the best thing is he has the half of the book after Feast. JOY OH JOY!!!

Archived