Anyone tried: Kult - Heretic Kingdoms?

Domi

Have anyone given it a try? It's a solo, but does it have redeeming dialogue/story? The art is off-putting on the main page and the descriptions are wishy-washy, but there are a couple of good reviews, so I was wondering if anyone tried it in earnest?

No. It's only very simple hack'n'slash with quite interesting magic (spells are stored in items) and healing (is free, but decreases max HP, which are restored only after full rest) systems.

But if you like Diablo, of course it's still fine.

BTW. If you want really good (probably best in any known game) story, you can try... Kane & Lynch. I know, it's shooter and have some average-weak reviews (mainly because of no CooperationViaNet) but characters, dialogues... just magic.

Guest Guest
No. It's only very simple hack'n'slash with quite interesting magic (spells are stored in items) and healing (is free, but decreases max HP, which are restored only after full rest) systems.

But if you like Diablo, of course it's still fine.

BTW. If you want really good (probably best in any known game) story, you can try... Kane & Lynch. I know, it's shooter and have some average-weak reviews (mainly because of no CooperationViaNet) but characters, dialogues... just magic.

Actually, if you a really good game with one of the bests stories around, try the Legacy of Kain series. All the games in the series has PC prots, which were good. The voice acting and dialogue is awesome. The console versions are good too, and probably easier to find.

Archived