Durlag 2nd basement

Guest Blackmamuth

Guest Blackmamuth

after entering the seconf level of the basement of Durlag's tower, a message is shown, about a ghast attacking kiel, and eventually killing him.

Is this intended? :laugh: Guess some problem with spawn points, right?

Guest Guest

Seems the Ghast kills islanne too. I wonder what is Happening?

Also, Further into the level, In the torture room two durlags and a greater doppelganger attack, one of them, badly wounded.

:laugh:;);)

If it's part of the improvent, I say nothing.

after entering the seconf level of the basement of Durlag's tower, a message is shown, about a ghast attacking kiel, and eventually killing him.

Is this intended? :laugh: Guess some problem with spawn points, right?

Yep...definite bug, thanks. Fixed locally. Shouldn't have any game-breaking consequences, I think.

Guest Guest

Ok, more Info:

the kiel and islanne get massacred with a spawn of five or six ghast in the bridge room. They are both red. Now, I'll load the autosave, and Ctrl.J an invisible character there, to see what happens. Stay tuned.

Okay, I ctrl+j into the room and there are two red fuernebols and a red islanne.

Since I didn't remember if they are there in the original, I can't really say much. But on the other hand, why are two Kiels? Put a Kiel and a fuernebol...

Guest Icanus
Ok, more Info:

the kiel and islanne get massacred with a spawn of five or six ghast in the bridge room. They are both red. Now, I'll load the autosave, and Ctrl.J an invisible character there, to see what happens. Stay tuned.

Okay, I ctrl+j into the room and there are two red fuernebols and a red islanne.

Since I didn't remember if they are there in the original, I can't really say much. But on the other hand, why are two Kiels? Put a Kiel and a fuernebol...

I Remember having the same bug during my last trip to durlags tower. I got messages about Ghasts attacking Islanne just after entering the level. In the bridge room, the three dwarves supposed to attack you only lay dead on the ground. Well maybe they where killed by Daltons party on their way down :(.

No hurry about it.

Thanks for bothering...

i had no problems with this on my playthrough recently.. durlags tower was fine, even if i found the demon knight on his own to be easy, i had to use the mirror for mass fun mayhem. :(

Archived