matron mother

Guest Anon

there was something about matron mother ardulace, some kind of charm...i think she'd make a prime candidate for V4 perhaps? or am i a complete wierdo who is alone in these thoughts? : D

You know, I always thought Aran Linvail and Tassa would be up for a threesome, rather than the restrained meal and wine featured in the mod. After all, Tassa does call you a pretty thing... :laugh:

Agreed. :) Perhaps not rather than, though...maybe in addition to the meal. When he politely declines, Tassa emerges with her own ideas...???

Personally the idea of a Matron Mother scares the crap out of me...<CHARNAME> is likely to come out of it badly damaged...

Observes that Aran has his own en-suite hot-tub also... :laugh:

There is also that rather domineering weapon's mistress in the theives guild (for those who like that sort of thing...)

Chief Inspector Brega? For those of a more Lawful 'bent'...

Samuel Thunderburp's tavern apparently seels EVERY type of alcohol and plenty of 'free' characters... As I have said elsewhere - a good place for a party!

And for the truly sick and preverse... What about a Half-Orc 'romance'? DARE you say no? :)

Personally the idea of a Matron Mother scares the crap out of me...<CHARNAME> is likely to come out of it badly damaged...

The idea scares me too! I think that for the male PC, with a healthy desire to stay alive, it might prove a challenging performance.

I wouldn't put it past them to torture (and I do mean really torture) the PC during at least 90% of the entire act. These are women who would have a male put to death simply because it would amuse them. I'm sure the matron mother has some special 'spell of extreme torment' to use on a male if she feels he's not being adequate enough.

The companions would have to help the PC limp out of the Drow city when they make their escape, cause I have a feeling it would be difficult to convince the former romantic interest to heal him.

Archived