Bugs and typos for v3 and above

Guest Guest

Interesting! Do you remember any of the other "questionable" dialog before the Sola talk?

SV, should we maybe do a gender and relationship check for the Sola talk? I know Sola can go either way, but I can't see Angelo caring unless he's got an active interest.

Sorry, not really. All I remember was that, after the transformation and his conversation (he initiated it), I started a conversation with him and my conversation options all seemed as if I were in some type of romantic liaison with him focused on playing down whatever attraction that Drow men had, etc.

Oh, and the conversations started almost immediately after the transformation before we had left Adalon's lair.

John

Interesting! Do you remember any of the other "questionable" dialog before the Sola talk?

SV, should we maybe do a gender and relationship check for the Sola talk? I know Sola can go either way, but I can't see Angelo caring unless he's got an active interest.

:) This is pretty funny...

Anyway yeah, I guess it was just a random bug. I think there is a gender/relationship check for that dialogue (and if not, there should be) although I wonder how Angelo would react to a male PC becoming involved with Sola...

Nobody else has experienced this, right?

typos:

on the flirts:

"He mutters something about surprising a man who served five years in the Devils' Mouth" - should be Devil's Mouth

Sawara's greeting is: "Such a pleasure to meet an agreeable man/woman."

Should be a gender check there probably.

Sawara: "I would not like to betray my brother's confidence by telling you anything that he as not..." should be 'has not'

Dialogue with Pierre

reply 2.

"I could cure you but not giving you blah blah blah..."

should be 'by not giving etc etc...'

BTW I returned with some star sapphires for Suu but she has no option to give them to her...

Yes, thanks for these, those typos are indeed right (or rather wrong)...I thought I successfully gave Suu the sapphires once (talking to her the second time), but if this doesn't work, it is indeed a serious glitch. Thanks again!

I have a saved game at a pre-talking to Suu stage and I have tried it a couple of times as I was rather hoping to get the lass out of what looks like a exploitive situation. But I haven't done what Daulmakan says and have the gems on me when I talk to her though I'm not sure what I think of a woman who expects people to wander about with a couple of sapphires in their pocket :laugh:

Typos from end of SoA

Angelo’s story cont’d

‘He started reading books, taking to men in cowls in monasteries… etc etc’

should be talking to???

‘Raw power, if that’s we had, can’t do that to you alone.’

Should be ‘if that’s what we had’ or ‘he had??’

Flirts

From the ‘sweet talk’

‘Pardon me, ma’am, are you new the drill sergeant…’

should be: ‘are you the new… etc etc…’ ??

Follows on from how do you think of me, comrade, lover etc etc

‘I don’t know if a woman could every truly be that for me.’

should be ‘ever’

Typo from the start of ToB...

'It's a gross matter chief. I hate to bring it your ears etc etc...'

should be 'to your ears???'

Thanks again! At least one of these might have been brought up before, but all have been noted :laugh:

Typos from end of SoA

Angelo’s story cont’d

‘He started reading books, taking to men in cowls in monasteries… etc etc’

should be talking to???

‘Raw power, if that’s we had, can’t do that to you alone.’

Should be ‘if that’s what we had’ or ‘he had??’

Flirts

From the ‘sweet talk’

‘Pardon me, ma’am, are you new the drill sergeant…’

should be: ‘are you the new… etc etc…’ ??

Follows on from how do you think of me, comrade, lover etc etc

‘I don’t know if a woman could every truly be that for me.’

should be ‘ever’

Typo from the start of ToB...

'It's a gross matter chief. I hate to bring it your ears etc etc...'

should be 'to your ears???'

Archived