Qwinn's WeiDU PS:T FixPack

Qwinn

I'm packaging everything up now. I should have everything provided for the SHS guys to make everything public within an hour or two. Did run into a bit of a snag though. Anyone good with .tp2 coding?

Here's the issue: My Unfinished Business mod has 13 components. 12 are recommended, 1 is not (cheat items). I wanted to group the 12 recommended ones together, and ask the user during install something like "Do you want to install all Recommended Components?", and if they said no, then show them one at a time.

That's not what I'm getting with GROUP. With GROUP I'm getting the question - do you want to display the components? - and either -none- of them install or you have to do one at a time. How do I create a "Install All" option for my group?

That's my last snag, I think. Then I'ma start uploading.

Qwinn

Never mind. Think I know how I'm going to do it. Mainly using SUBCOMPONENT to allow the choice of 3 different install methods.

Qwinn

EDIT: Typed that before I saw your reply, Miloch. Hmm. I think what I'm trying will work and is simpler, if it doesn't work I'll definitely try that. BTW, for all your excellent helpfulness in this thread, you (and several others in this thread) get props in the Fixpack Credits section :cool: Thanks!

Never mind. Think I know how I'm going to do it. Mainly using SUBCOMPONENT to allow the choice of 3 different install methods.
Eh, yeah. But you're still gonna need the INCLUDEs unless you want to repeat your code for each SUBCOMPONENT...

Archived