Insanely "hard" bodhi problems

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I've just had a rather bad experience with improved bodhi; first time using the mod and decided to use the toned down version...well, unless it's a bug i would hate to see just what a 'normal' tactics bodhi is like....

She basically gets near death and then will be healed completely, over and over again.

Happens about 6 times, and that's only because usually party members are all dead by that point - she would most likely carry on like this from what i can tell.

This is not intended is it? it is just insane, in the worst way.

Almost all the time that she does her little full heal trick the screen sort of jumps, i think it's her dialogue trying to start up but doesn't? it doesn't happen every time though, sometimes she'll do the heal with no obvious graphical oddity showing up.

Eventually the dialogue did come up after the umpteenth save, and again she was fully healed after that, but afterwards the next "kill" really did finish her off...only now there is no rhynn lanthorn anywhere...doesn't she drop it? it wasn't in the chests or anything either....

This really sucks, but as i say the rhynn lanthorn thing suggests it's a bug...so something odd is going on...any experiences with scs doing this to anyone else?

Or indeed anything like lanthorn being lost ever?

This really sucks, but as i say the rhynn lanthorn thing suggests it's a bug...so something odd is going on...any experiences with scs doing this to anyone else?

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...st&p=120002

Yes, sorry, it's a bug. (Sorry about this: I do test these things, but Bodhi seems to have been peculiarly good at developing bugs which don't show up in testing).

Console workaround for heal problem: Once she does her first Heal, CTRL-Y her. She'll then give her dialogue normally. (The problem will only arise with the toned-down one)

Console workaround for Lanthorn problem:

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("c6bmist")

once you kill her.

(Will be fixed in v6)

Guest guest

Yes, sorry, it's a bug. (Sorry about this: I do test these things, but Bodhi seems to have been peculiarly good at developing bugs which don't show up in testing).

Console workaround for heal problem: Once she does her first Heal, CTRL-Y her. She'll then give her dialogue normally. (The problem will only arise with the toned-down one)

once you kill her.

(Will be fixed in v6)

Good to hear you've tracked the problem down.

You mean the healing herself will be fixed or the rhynn lanthorn/no bat thing, or both?

I'd like to have the satisfaction of it all going right and not having to ctrl-y, but i don' t know how hard that is to fix so...

once you kill her.

(Will be fixed in v6)

Good to hear you've tracked the problem down.

You mean the healing herself will be fixed or the rhynn lanthorn/no bat thing, or both?

Both. (I hope...)

Archived