Sign in to follow this  
Guest LaughingNell

Comments on Progress Reports

Guest LaughingNell

Previews are always good :(

If one was interested in previewing, how would they go about it? :D

Noted :( I will put something together after I finish the last two flirts :D

Thanks! I have to say that I am starting to dig the idea of playing through the entire game with the same companion and having that long love story intertwined with the events more and more.

Edited by Domi

Guest Guest_Alinia_*

I finally finished the OC with Bishop's romance - it was a lot of fun. I played through as neutral, but I'll probably have to go through and try "good" to see how the ending plays out that way.

I'm glad you're doing MotB - which I still haven't finished because I need to get the patch so the NWN2 OC still functions. :p From what I know, though, Bishop needs a more satisfactory ending, so thanks for continuing his story in a better fashion.

I'm still working on flirt pack stuff, but it seems like RL junk always comes up when I have a project. Sorry; I'll hopefully get things sorted and sent to you soon.

I have to say that I am starting to dig the idea of playing through the entire game with the same companion and having that long love story intertwined with the events more and more.

Me too. It makes the story more complex and more personal. I like games with some emotional investment; I otherwise get bored quickly with the IMHO meaningless hack n' slash of NWN2. I guess I'm more of a dialogue junkie. :p

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this