NWN2 Flirtpacks

Domi

Domi. You are now my best friend forever for making this mod. Especially since you're making flirts for GANN :D. Seriously though, his character had so much potential but it was completely wasted. Maybe this will help bring some of that back.

I agree I liked Gann he was fun and I liked his confidence it amused me and was cute but it was frustrating that there was such a lack of romance in the romance. I'm excited about a flirt pack for him and just so you know Domi I loved the bishop romance and am also excited for the MotB part keep up the great work. :D

Well, it's coming along pretty good, and Barelinde (who is working on Casavir's Romance for it) and I are thinking that we just might have Valentine's present for the romantic fans. :D I also keep getting those weird impulses to write Neeshka's romance....

Guest jarek26
Well, it's coming along pretty good, and Barelinde (who is working on Casavir's Romance for it) and I are thinking that we just might have Valentine's present for the romantic fans. :D I also keep getting those weird impulses to write Neeshka's romance....

It would be great if you would write Neeshka's romance... :D

Guest Poetic flirtpack

NEESHKA ROMANCE

NEESHKA ROMANCE

NEESHKA ROMANCE

Erm...yeah just wanted to shamefacedly express my penchant for a certain tiefling girl. :p

For once, the expression, "I'm gonna be get me some tail" would have a new meaning :p

Seriously though, I think her romance addition would be great. Obsidian always seemed to choose the wrong person as the romance option. I also preferred Kaelyn the Dove in MoTB.

Hmmm...they're complete opposites though in more ways than one. How can I fall in love with a demon and an angel :worship:

I like Kaelyn more than any other female NPC evar, but after working on the epilogues inserts, I have to say that that would be a major turn off for me to do her romance :p BTW, I am done with the rough-code of the epilogues, so now everything is in Berelinde's capable hands. Who knows, we might yet make it the Valentine's Day release. :worship:

I can only applode your patience with a hair-brained me, who keeps forgetting to send you all the files :worship: Wee! Valentine's Day release! I think I tried to make before, but never managed!

And another Wee on finishing the entire Cas content!

I like Kaelyn more than any other female NPC evar, but after working on the epilogues inserts, I have to say that that would be a major turn off for me to do her romance :p BTW, I am done with the rough-code of the epilogues, so now everything is in Berelinde's capable hands. Who knows, we might yet make it the Valentine's Day release. :p

Kaelyn is my favorite, too. Are the epilogue inserts a major pain? I've thought about fiddling with them, but I don't know if I could figure it out if they're way technical.

Anyway, very excited to hear of the progress! :worship:

Epilogues are the most complex file I have seen. If you just want to edit the text within an epilogue that's fine, but if you start inserting options, it's very difficult. Unfortunately the toolset doesn't allow you to do Insert Line option, and because so many things are linked, you cant's just cut and paste - you will break the links in other paragraphs. I got away with adding the epilogues for the OC characters on the main exits after the PC's fate, so it was just 4 inserts, but for someone like Kaelyn, you will have to break into the main file structure and pretty much rebuild the whole bloody file from scratch.

Archived