Meira

ToB news

Roxane has taken over the mod and made the TOB content

"Has taken over" without consent of the original author, as far as I know. There would be other words for that, but I will not write them.

"Has taken over" without consent of the original author, as far as I know. There would be other words for that, but I will not write them.

Oof, I thought this sounded too good to be true. Thanks for calling out the BS for what it is Jastey.

Do you actualy know that or you are just speculating

I am speculating with my knowledge as G3 staff. I am also speculating because Roxanne did nowhere write that she has permition from the original authors. Which is part of why I am speculating that she doesn't have it.

I am speculating with my knowledge as G3 staff. I am also speculating because Roxanne did nowhere write that she has permition from the original authors. Which is part of why I am speculating that she doesn't have it.

True, but you can always ask her/him. But then again she/he only did the TOB addon for Amber so I don't see any problem with that since this mod is dead for 8 years. And if it is on BWinstaller I think she/he has permission.

True, but you can always ask her/him. But then again she/he only did the TOB addon for Amber so I don't see any problem with that since this mod is dead for 8 years. And if it is on BWinstaller I think she/he has permission.

Being as the ToB add-on also removes the singular, unique feature that prompted Darios and Meira to write Amber, the answer's a pretty clear no.

Though I admit I love the fact that it still carries the original readme, which includes the line "This mod may not be sold, published, compiled or redistributed in any form without the consent of its authors."

And if it is on BWinstaller I think she/he has permission.

You are aware that the EE Setup Tool is maintained by Roxanne, yes?

Being as the ToB add-on also removes the singular, unique feature that prompted Darios and Meira to write Amber, the answer's a pretty clear no.

Though I admit I love the fact that it still carries the original readme, which includes the line "This mod may not be sold, published, compiled or redistributed in any form without the consent of its authors."

What's the feature you're referring to?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.