ToB news

Meira

Nice looks like I won't have to wait as long as most of you since I just started with Amber. I will probably be done withe the SOA portion rather soon, I think I'll just park the game right before putting the last tear in and wait until TOB content comes out.

Wrote flirts today, including many outcomes to the "I love you Amber."-option.

Nice, those should be pretty interesting!

I'm also hoping that Amber might find the time tell us a bit more about herself. Please? :hm:

I'm also hoping that Amber might find the time tell us a bit more about herself. Please? :)

Remember that you can make a wish list of the exact things your PC would like to know or ask and I can then see if I can work them in somehow. :hm:

I'm also hoping that Amber might find the time tell us a bit more about herself. Please? :)

Remember that you can make a wish list of the exact things your PC would like to know or ask and I can then see if I can work them in somehow. :hm:

OK, no problem. Should I just post them here in this thread?

OK, no problem. Should I just post them here in this thread?

Make a new one, please. Lets not mix news and wishes.

You got it. I'll think about what I'd like and once I get a list together I'll start a new thread.

I coded the main body of a dialog for a miniquest today (the .d file line count reached almost 700*. Darios has proofread it and it is now ready to be tested once I write the code that creates the characters and triggers the quest. There's still more to that quest but at least we have a beginning. :hm:

*= Don't you guys worry about endless, boring conversation! Most of the mass is due the numerous conditions that shape the content of the dialog.

*= Don't you guys worry about endless, boring conversation! Most of the mass is due the numerous conditions that shape the content of the dialog.

I'm not worried about it, in fact I'm looking forward to it! I've seen your writting with Amber in SOA, and actually one of my only complaints about the MOD was that I wanted more. :) My PC has alot invested in Amber and would love to know as much about her as possible. Great to hear that progress is being made, thanks for the time and effort your putting in!

PS: Tell Amber not to worry nothings going to scare him off! :hm:

Edited by Jordoo