Mixed up character name and soundset

Guest Severance

Guest Severance

hmm seem to have run into a bit of a snag with Kitanya v 6.2.2

Kitanya has been renamed "(turn and walk away)" and displays random Amber dialog when selected. Kitanya has also stolen Amber's voice overs. Kitanya's "force talk" (ie when you talk to her or she wishes to comment on a party decision) seem to be ok. At present I am unaware if Kitanya has a romance script (any way I can check this?) so I can't tell if that is affected .

Amber on the other hand seems to be unaffected and is running smoothly.

hmm seem to have run into a bit of a snag with Kitanya v 6.2.2

Kitanya has been renamed "(turn and walk away)" and displays random Amber dialog when selected. Kitanya has also stolen Amber's voice overs. Kitanya's "force talk" (ie when you talk to her or she wishes to comment on a party decision) seem to be ok. At present I am unaware if Kitanya has a romance script (any way I can check this?) so I can't tell if that is affected .

Amber on the other hand seems to be unaffected and is running smoothly.

This sort of behaviour is usually connected to using old savegames with new line-up of mods or same old mods installed in different order. It has nothing to do with two mods being compatible with each other.

Does Kitanya have a string fixer? For example for Amber it's SHIFT-k (you must have Amber selected when you press SHIFT-k). Kelsey and Keto use the same command. Check out Kitanya's readme and forum to find out the right key combination to trigger her string fixer (assuming that she has one coded).

Guest severance

Ah, so old saves cause problems, I had to reinstall BG:TOB the other night because I was unable to sleep anywhere without crashing in a new game (I suspect the tweek pack did that).

I'll try a completely new game and a fresh install see what happens.

Archived