-Anonymous-

Guest Waiting for Angelo's second

Guest Waiting for Angelo's second

The last of the bounty hunters, in the docks, are dead. The walkthrough says the second quest starts in the Gov't district; I went there and nothing happened. Someone else on the boards said wait an hour; if that's game time I've already done it. If it's real time, somebody tell me please.

Is there some specific place in the Govt district I need to go? The prison, maybe?

The last of the bounty hunters, in the docks, are dead. The walkthrough says the second quest starts in the Gov't district; I went there and nothing happened. Someone else on the boards said wait an hour; if that's game time I've already done it. If it's real time, somebody tell me please.

Is there some specific place in the Govt district I need to go? The prison, maybe?

Where did the first encounter happen, and have you been to the Windspear Hills?

Guest -Anonymous-

Sorry for getting the topic backwards. Let me clarify. I fought all 3 sets of bounty hunters; Waukeen's Promenade, Windspear Hills, Docks. Angelo gave his "He was a good man" speech. I know I've got that part done, both from the readme and the conversations on the boards here.

Readme says go to the Government District. I did, nothing happened.

Threads on this board say an hour after the docks fight, somebody comes up and talks to me. Is that game time or real time? Game time I've already slept twice since then. There has been no first encounter of the new quest. Now, if it's an hour of real time, then I haven't waited long enough.

Guest RoidRogers

Yeah, i'm having the same problem. Combed through the entire district and nothing happened. Went through all of the buildings except the estates like delryn, firecam etc.. nothing has pop'd up yet. I'm pretty lost :(

You know where you go when you want to recruit Jan? That's where you go. You'll see the body of a merchant lying by the southeastern wall, with an assassin standing over him. You want the assassin.

The problem is that you invariably enter the government district from the northern edge, and this bit of action happens more toward the southern end of the big courtyard.

If this doesn't help, I'll see what I can do about getting you some screen shots.

Did you meet Sawara yet? If you did, then, yeah ... what berelinde said.

If you didn't, the trigger to the event you're waiting for doesn't necessarily happen IN the Government district, IIRC. You'll have to go there to deal with it.

Guest -Anonymous-
Has Angelo been in the party the whole time, or did he have to leave it while certain events from his past caught up with him?

No, he's been with us the whole time. I finished the last bounty hunter fight, in the docks, and I am waiting for the next quest.

Let me repeat an earlier question; do I wait a *game time* hour for the person to show up, or a *real time* hour?

Guest Guest
One real time hour.

Somewhere outdoors in the Docks, Waukeen's Promenade, the Government District, the Slums, the Bridge District, or the Temple District.

Thank you! :(

Guest Guest
It helps if you're as specific as possible, by the way. My earlier response was based on the assumption that you'd met Sawara, but you haven't.

If they haven't met Sawara, how would they know they had to meet him to be able to say they hadn't? :(

Archived