ToB flirts

Meira

In SoA we saw race specific Amber initiated flirts (okay gnomes and half-orcs are still left out...). For ToB I've planned class specific player initiated flirts. The thing is that I can't seem to figure out a topic for a druid. :crazyeyes::groucho: Others are shaping up nicely.

- bard: (Sing a song to Amber.)

- mage / bard / sorcerer: (Amuse Amber with a cantrip-spell.)

- bard / monk: (Dazzle Amber with a stunning display of acrobatics.)

- fighter / paladin / monk / barbarian: (Impress Amber with your strength and fighting powers.)

- thief / bard: (Surprise Amber by hiding a token of your affection on her person.)

- cleric / monk / paladin: (Say a silent prayer for Amber.)

- ranger: (Charm a wild animal to divert Amber.)

Druid... weave a girdle of vibrant/fragnant forest flowers for Amber and crown her the queen of the forest?

Prepare a relaxing herbal tea for Amber?

...find a wild hot spring in the woods and show it to her/take a bath with her?:crazyeyes:

Perhaps take her and go tree-climbing? A very romantic scene can be written under the canopy of oak leaves.. And she is very dexterous after all!

Or maybe use a small nature blessing to show her the wilderness as you see it? It could develop nicely in a scene of (ultimate?) mutual understanding...*

* inspired by ID talk in Kuldahar when you can bless a peasant with a similar vision, if you are a druid

Thank you! I especially like the tree climbing. Bath is already a floating lovetalk (not a flirt) in SoA, but I was thinking of exporting it to ToB to be triggered if it didn't have a chance occur in SoA.

Druid can always brew a parfume specifically for a tiefling with some fiery and spicy herbs.

As a religious he can say prayer for Amber (though to be honest every character can, a pareyr is not a class-specific endeavour).

A druid can make a charm for Amber (a minor enchantment to make other people see her in a more positive light, maybe a slight bonus to her charisma).

Guest severance

hrmm... Perhaps a druid could pick wild fruit for amber? A lot of women I've talked to seem to like strawberries.

Number one: The option to say I love you! Naturally she would have noticed during our lovemaking but still, it has it's charm to express my feelings verbally :p

And two, albeit more complicated to implement, assuming Amber and PC are bonded in some way or another to each other, I'd like to see a sequence involving a retreat, just between Amber and me, either to a secluded forrest spot, a chappel.. you get the idea. A place where they can express their desire to be each others for life.

An added advantage would be that this could constitute as her quest content for TOB.

Yep, the "I love you, Amber" has to be somewhere in ToB. I'm not sure yet if it I'll be a flirt option (at first) or a player initiated lovetalk or something else. :p

I should probably mention that besides the class specific flirts above Amber will have at least six new PC initiated flirt options. Some of them are variations of the options seen in final stages of SoA (like "Kiss Amber like you meant it." --> "Kiss Amber passionately."), but the outcomes will be new.

Guest Guest

Just a suggestion and sorry in advance for my bad english :p

- bard: (Sing a song to Amber.) OR / recite a poem on stage in a tavern for her .

- mage / / sorcerer: (cast a pheonix like spell and make it fly around her then it disseaper leaving shimmering light or something...)

- fighter / paladin / monk / barbarian: (Impress Amber with your strength and fighting powers.) (this one cant help it but remind me of Anomen lol)

- cleric / monk / paladin: (give her an object ''amulet, armor..etc'' that you blessed)

- ranger: (share the whisper of the animal with Amber , let her hear them talk )

Guest Guest

Sorry in advance for this..I know it has nothing to do with this topic but didn't know where to put it and it's just a suggestion for ToB :

What if..Haer'Dalis seeing that ''charname'' and Amber are getting very very serious in ToB and he decided to win her over...especially with the destiny thing coming very fast ?

i know there is a conflict romance with all the other bioware NPC...and Haer'Dalis too in SoA...but..I know sound ridiculous..but dunno...I would love to see that (or plz just give us the oppurtunity to kick his butt for wooing her even if I know she can take care of herself and all..and she doesnt ''belong'' to ''charname'' but still...the hero in me is screaming...begging even...plz.....gimme something to put my theeth on !:p

Sorry in advance for this..I know it has nothing to do with this topic but didn't know where to put it and it's just a suggestion for ToB :

What if..Haer'Dalis seeing that ''charname'' and Amber are getting very very serious in ToB and he decided to win her over...especially with the destiny thing coming very fast ?

i know there is a conflict romance with all the other bioware NPC...and Haer'Dalis too in SoA...but..I know sound ridiculous..but dunno...I would love to see that (or plz just give us the oppurtunity to kick his butt for wooing her even if I know she can take care of herself and all..and she doesnt ''belong'' to ''charname'' but still...the hero in me is screaming...begging even...plz.....gimme something to put my theeth on !:p

The will be more Amber - Haer'Dalis banters in ToB, five are already written. :p I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I don't know if you noticed, but already in SoA there's a player initiated talk topic that becomes available when Amber has talked couple times with Haer. I think that could be considered a romance conflict or at least a start of one.

EDIT: I just looked at the conditions for getting that player initiated talk option and it's almost impossible to get it. I probably should give it more chances to come up. :(

Guest Guest

yeah I know..but I was looking more for something like this (just an exemple) :

Charname: Ok I have it Haer'Dalis! Amber said she wasn't interested so back Off!

Haer'Dalis : I don't know what you are implying...this sparrow was just..blablabla...

You know..direct Butt-Kicking like face to face , not just asking Amber if she is cheating.... :p

Some good game of the forums being down... My mind was on IE modding (because it bugged me that the forums were down), but I wasn't distracted. ;)

The class specific flirts are almost finished (not proofread, though) and coded. Here's the 'final' topic selection:

bard:

(Sing a song to Amber.)

mage, bard, sorcerer:

(Amuse Amber with a cantrip.)

monk, bard, thief, kensai AND DEX>15:

(Dazzle Amber with a stunning display of acrobatics.)

fighter, paladin, monk, barbarian AND STR>15:

(Impress Amber with your strength and fighting powers.)

thief, bard:

(Surprise Amber by hiding a token of your affection on her person.)

cleric, paladin, monk:

(Say a silent prayer for Amber.)

ranger:

(Charm a wild animal to divert Amber.)

ranger, druid:

(Prepare a refreshing herbal infusion for Amber.)

ranger, druid

(Gift Amber with a flower girdle.)

All of these will have four individual outcomes and these individual outcomes each have four variations. For example here's one of the four outcomes of bard's (Sing a song to Amber.) -flirt option:

1 (You sing a happy little song to cheer Amber.) GOTO A/B/C/D

A Isn't this a bit strange time for such a jolly tune?

B Heh, you certainly know how to lift up the mood, <GABBER>.

C (She similes to your song. However, the worried frown between her eye browns doesn't disappear.)

D (She applauds to your performance.) That was a lovely little tune, <GABBER>.

As (most of the time) in SoA, "short and simple" has been my guideline to the flirts. If it's anything more complicated (like a bath) it should be a proper lovetalk. :cool: In addition I came up with few new flirt topics for all classes, although they've not been written yet.

Archived