Romance wishlist

Tam

There is no way Charname can become a good god. In the epilogue it is clearly said that you brought terror to the Realms...or something like that, I don't remember exactly. ;)

And as for HD...

I guess he would remain himself after Charname is gone. He would write some songs, poems about Charname and then find himself another lover and forget about everything ;) That's the most probable ending for a CN character.

Added: Oh, and if I should actually contribute something to the thread, I think it would be very nice with more planar creatures (then again it would probably also be very time consuming and frustrating for the the moderators and would distract from the romance itself, but hey it's a wish thread...)

Just keep the wishes coming. If you bring up something that I haven't thought of, there's still time to include it, and if I have thought about it, I will feel that I've done a good job and go and write a couple of new dialogues. In either case, we all win ;)

There is no way Charname can become a good god. In the epilogue it is clearly said that you brought terror to the Realms...or something like that, I don't remember exactly.  ;)

You do know that good and evil characters get different epilogues, right?

The kind of good person who thinks it will benefit the world to become a god, and that it is best to leave the personal reasons behind. I can think of a really good doer paladin for example... ;)

But nothig to do with HD at all, oh well unless pc happens to be such a paladin.

Yes, I know about it but what kind of a good person would leave behind his beloved?  ;)

For duty? Character that believes that it is her/his duty to become (as good as possible) god and serve as counter balance to the evil boys such as Cyric? Sacrifice, honour, duty, love - those are spices for, ah, so bittersweet love story. ;)

But ending aside and back to Haer. Do you suppose that fiendish blood will have any effect when Bodhi (presuming that she will) vaps him? Any (nasty) side effects? :devil:Also something that has always bugged me is that when you resurrect your beloved in the temple of Amaunator they seem to get over it really quickly. I would have excepted a much more angst from most of them - it is a life changing experience after all; becoming a vampire and all that. Though, I suppose that Haer just might react differently than, say Aerie or Anomen, *something* would be nice.

Guest Alaya

Actually, he'd probably think the whole experiance exciting.

I agree, though, that he should say more than just: "thanks, let's get back on track!" like the others basically do.

Guest Alaya

This might not be popular opinion of Haer'Dalis, but I was wondering if he could ever get jealous, and a little possesive. Not enough to take action against the person (although truthfully, I'd kind of like that ;) ), but enough to say something about it, or if he would get a little worried if the PC was talking to another guy who was intersted in her. Mayhap later in the romance, when he has actually feelings for her?

For the Aerie-Haer'Dalis-PC love triangle, Haer gracefully steps aside though... (or he might not - I rarely romance Aerie ;))).

Edit after reading a game guide:

Heh- strike the above... Haer'Dalis will duel with you for Aerie, so I guess he would duel with Anomen (or whoever else) for the PC as well.

Heh- strike the above... Haer'Dalis will duel with you for Aerie, so I guess he would duel with Anomen (or whoever else) for the PC as well.

Oh, yes. He might not even be jealous, but anything will do s excuse for a little coup-de-theatre, non? ;)

Archived