<insert evil chuckle here>

erik

Yeah, I've finally registered.

No sinister skulduggery planned. Honest. :p

*mutter*

"Do not soil your hospitality on his account", Sir Hassifa advised. "Wait until he returns to <mumble>. I can have his throat cut at any hour of day or night, with a sharp or dull knife."

(spot the reference?)

Uh-oh. Put to the question already? It's all a conspiracy, I tell you!

... on second thought, that was perhaps not a good thing to say in that circumstance. No, the Adventurewear has nothing to do with it. Jan's as innocent as he'll ever be in this.

sellery? beans?

are you implying I need to come up with a turnip story now? :p

As an aside, ending up on a page titled "Turnip and its Hybrid Offspring" gives rather scary mental images in this context.

Thanks for the welcome :p

(Yay! My semi-sinister 600-line tp2 seems to work! Now to add the tricky stuff...)

Yet another E(i)rik delurks... I just voiced a Ruathyn barbarian NPC too and wondered what became of yours...

thorfl.gif

Recognise the helm? Probably not... I had to bastardise it quite a bit to fit his big head :).

Yet another E(i)rik delurks... I just voiced a Ruathyn barbarian NPC too and wondered what became of yours...

Would you believe writer's block? :D Actually, I took a break from writing, and have been reading Niles' Druidhome Trilogy.

Recognise the helm? Probably not... I had to bastardise it quite a bit to fit his big head :).

Hah, I sure do!

Archived