Are there flirts installed along with the romances?

Guest Shy Romantic

Guest Shy Romantic

Just wondering if there are PC-initiated flirts and NPC-initiated flirts included with this mod and if so, when do they show up? I guess I've been spoiled by the BGII flirtpack. :)

Guest Guest
Just wondering if there are PC-initiated flirts and NPC-initiated flirts included with this mod and if so, when do they show up? I guess I've been spoiled by the BGII flirtpack. :)

Cool, thanks! ;)

I haven't played BGI in years and just downloaded this mod, I'm really liking it so far, and plus I'm being spoiled by the easytutu, never had that before. :D

Guest Guest
Just wanted to point out that if you want PC initiated flirts, you should install the player initiated dialogue (PID) component.

Thanks for the info. Now, this is going to sound stupid, even coming from me :) but, does the PID component come with the regular install? I pretty much installed everything that was shiny and new that the mod offered.

The PID component is the last install of the BG1NPC package, so I guess you installed it. If you want to make sure, have a look at your WeiDU.log (open with a text editor) in your Tutu main folder.

For Ajantis-initiated flirts: They are not ramdom ones, but some shorter LT that show up between the normal LTs. That's because I didn't understand the common basic structure of "NPC-initiated flirts" when writing the romance...

Guest Guest

For Ajantis-initiated flirts: They are not ramdom ones, but some shorter LT that show up between the normal LTs. That's because I didn't understand the common basic structure of "NPC-initiated flirts" when writing the romance...

Well, you did a great job :) . I really like Ajantis and the romance is great, he is so sweet and I love his flirts and LTs ;)

I am always in awe of people who can create mods for all to enjoy! Thank you so much. You gave me a reason for playing BGI after all these years :D

Archived